Update of Cowboys/skins highlight video...

calico

Reaction score
I was struck with inspiration today at work and already put in a sick day for tomorrow so that I can get to work on the video.

I am going to spend alot of time on it and I don't want to rush it like i did the Epic backs one. I want to get rid of some of those sloppy edits that video had.

I tried to get all the footage I could but I am limited so I will go with what I have. I should have it hopefully ready on Sunday for download and no later than Monday night. Some of my footage is horrible quality so I will try to clean it up as much as possible and possibly use the same effect that JD used on his Jones Thanksgiving day video except I will keep mine in color.

If anyone has links to some footage of Roy taking that pick back in washington for a TD and AB ripping up smoot in 2002, please let me know.
Thanks.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
calico said:
I was struck with inspiration today at work and already put in a sick day for tomorrow so that I can get to work on the video.

I am going to spend alot of time on it and I don't want to rush it like i did the Epic backs one. I want to get rid of some of those sloppy edits that video had.

I tried to get all the footage I could but I am limited so I will go with what I have. I should have it hopefully ready on Sunday for download and no later than Monday night. Some of my footage is horrible quality so I will try to clean it up as much as possible and possibly use the same effect that JD used on his Jones Thanksgiving day video except I will keep mine in color.

If anyone has links to some footage of Roy taking that pick back in washington for a TD and AB ripping up smoot in 2002, please let me know.
Thanks.

Man you guys who do this is just a great asset to this board. I have slowly made a library of your work and enjoy them when I get jonesing for some Cowboys. I hope you have that Crayton catch beating Taylor last year. A thing of beauty.

And if I haven't said it before, thanks to you and the others for doing this. I love it.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Man you guys who do this is just a great asset to this board. I have slowly made a library of your work and enjoy them when I get jonesing for some Cowboys. I hope you have that Crayton catch beating Taylor last year. A thing of beauty.

And if I haven't said it before, thanks to you and the others for doing this. I love it.
I second what he said.
Great work and thank you. Keep it up.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
because of you i came to this forum . . . seriously . . .

my bro showed me some of the stuff that you posted, ive seen the jones and witten tape like 50 times now each atleast!

and i like what you do and this forum is sick cuz people kno what they are saying and post some cool stuff.

thanks again buddy.

calico

Reaction score
I did the Epic backs video that ended with Jones, but JD did basically everything else other than some preseason highlighst i slapped together last year. I don't want to take any credit from him.

Thanks for the kind words...and yes, I do have the Crayton catch. I still remember laughing like a made man for about 10 mins when that happened.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
calico said:
I did the Epic backs video that ended with Jones, but JD did basically everything else other than some preseason highlighst i slapped together last year. I don't want to take any credit from him.

Thanks for the kind words...and yes, I do have the Crayton catch. I still remember laughing like a made man for about 10 mins when that happened.

Very cool. Then I guess we can expect to see that in the video?!

BTW, I didn't mean to slight JD ont he Vids. I have a bunch of these and forget who made which. I am just blessed to have a bunch of guys like you and JD and a few others who do this stuff. Great work.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
If you have JD's "Boom" video you can get the Roy int off of that.

jamez25

Reaction score
Rack said:
If you have JD's "Boom" video you can get the Roy int off of that.
yea,that's a great video....can't wait for this one.Thank you and I salute you.
PS: message me and I will send you the video VIA e-mail.

JDSmith

Reaction score
I believe I still have the original caps from Boom and Rookies, which should include a lot of stuff vs Washington. I burned them onto cds a long time ago, I just have to look around and see if I can dig them up. They should be original caps in 640x480 (I think that's the resolution I could capture at the time) and totally unedited so it'll be easier to alter to your liking. I can't say for sure, but I'm about 75% convinced that I have those original caps on some cds lying around. I'll see if I can dig them up this morning.

If I do have those caps you can thank Rack, he's the one who originally sent me all of the tapes from that season when I said I wanted to make a Roy Williams highlight video.