Update on Scores

Reaction score
As of third quarter, here are the score thuus far ...

Cincinnati 10 3rd
Pittsburgh 14
Game Stats

Indianapolis 10 3rd
Jacksonville 6
Game Stats

Oakland 17 3rd
Houston 17
Game Stats

NY Giants 7 3rd
Green Bay 7
Game Stats

Washington 10 3rd
Cleveland 10
Game Stats

Philadelphia 16 3rd
Chicago 3
Game Stats

New England 17 Halftime
Buffalo 17
Game Stats

Atlanta 0 4:05 pm
Carolina 0

Preview

New Orleans 0 4:05 pm
Arizona 0

Preview

Denver 0 4:15 pm
Tampa Bay 0

Preview

Tennessee 0 4:15 pm
San Diego 0

Preview

NY Jets 0 4:15 pm
Miami 0

Preview

St. Louis 0 8:30 pm
San Francisco 0

Preview

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
You C'boises shouLd care; we're on your division fuwool! :rolleyes:
Not really, I know they will ultimately choke away their chance at a title, why would I be concerned?

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Not really, I know they will ultimately choke away their chance at a title, why would I be concerned?

You ask a fair question that begs a sincere response ... because this choking that you speak so boldly about, is associated with as you say "a chance at a title;" but has absolutely nothing to do with the game our two respective teams will encounter. As such, my rec ommendation is that you should focus your angst on that game/(s) and not something that we've done three times already (NFC East Champs)!

Have a nice Eagles Day

BTW we're choking at 4-0! :cool:

Roughneck

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Nothing lasts foever -- not even a C'boys dynasty. :rolleyes:
Ah very true puppet but dynasties aren't meant to last forever. They're merely meant to be a brief run of greatness, some of which can even last for as long as 4 years (see '92-'95 Seasons). You can't do much but embrace them while they are happening and to treasure them when they are at their end. They truly are a special kind of animal.

BTW, care to tell me when the last Eagles dynasty was?

:cool:

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
BTW, care to tell me when the last Eagles dynasty was?
:cool:

Look "Muppet" I'm no historian! But whether this Is the year or not--we'll take dominant in the NFC East!

Whenever the Eagles taske that step in dystiny, I'll be there! My signature name will change from "Armageddon Eagle" to "The Phoenix Eagle." Indicative of of the bird that transformed from the ashes of fire to a brilliant
Eagle-like Bird of Paradise! That transformation if coming sooner than you think!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Look "Muppet" I'm no historian! But whether this Is the year or not--we'll take dominant in the NFC East!

Whenever the Eagles taske that step in dystiny, I'll be there! My signature name will change from "Armageddon Eagle" to "The Phoenix Eagle." Indicative of of the bird that transformed from the ashes of fire to a brilliant
Eagle-like Bird of Paradise! That transformation if coming sooner than you think!
Lmao, how cute.

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
As of third quarter, here are the score thuus far ...

Cincinnati 10 3rd
Pittsburgh 14
Game Stats

Indianapolis 10 3rd
Jacksonville 6
Game Stats

Oakland 17 3rd
Houston 17
Game Stats

NY Giants 7 3rd
Green Bay 7
Game Stats

Washington 10 3rd
Cleveland 10
Game Stats

Philadelphia 16 3rd
Chicago 3
Game Stats

New England 17 Halftime
Buffalo 17
Game Stats

Atlanta 0 4:05 pm
Carolina 0

Preview

New Orleans 0 4:05 pm
Arizona 0

Preview

Denver 0 4:15 pm
Tampa Bay 0

Preview

Tennessee 0 4:15 pm
San Diego 0

Preview

NY Jets 0 4:15 pm
Miami 0

Preview

St. Louis 0 8:30 pm
San Francisco 0

Preview

I am a diehard Cowboy fan. When I bleed, I bleed blue. But, the Eagles do look pretty good and they are the team to beat not only in the East, but the NFL. I still hate them though!!!

Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:
I am a diehard Cowboy fan. When I bleed, I bleed blue. But, the Eagles do look pretty good and they are the team to beat not only in the East, but the NFL. I still hate them though!!!

From a diehard Eagles fan to a diehard C'Boy fan -- I understand what you're saying. :cool:

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
At least weve had a dynasty :rolleyes:

Yes, and I think your dynasty was well deserved!

But on a serious Note -- has anyone ever told you that your signature element is "Very Borderline" derrogatory. Empathize for just a second!

Would like to formally request consideration to soften Heavy's signature element; or at least speak with him about the statement (football and un-football related) it makes.

Hey, that's my attempt -- as futile as it may be; I've spoken up and feel like I've filled my ethical responsibility.

H-Man?
Mod Squad?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Yes, and I think your dynasty was well deserved!

But on a serious Note -- has anyone ever told you that your signature element is "Very Borderline" derrogatory. Empathize for just a second!

Would like to formally request consideration to soften Heavy's signature element; or at least speak with him about the statement (football and un-football related) it makes.

Hey, that's my attempt -- as futile as it may be; I've spoken up and feel like I've filled my ethical responsibility.

H-Man?
Mod Squad?

Ethical responsibility my a**. You know as well as I do there is nothing derrogatory about it. Your request is formally denied, go home son and take a nap.

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Ethical responsibility my a**. You know as well as I do there is nothing derrogatory about it. Your request is formally denied, go home son and take a nap.

Hmmmm! I'm watching you H & H! Ethical responsibility my a**. is a violation of Posting Guidelines Rule #1 ...Users are not allowed to circumvent the language filters on a regular basis. Occasional by passing will be acceptable as long as only the first letter of the word is shown and asterisks are used for all trailing letters. (ex: if "test" was a filtered word, you could post it occasionally using "t***" in its place) Changing one or two letters in profanity is not acceptable. Remember, there are women and children that visit this community.

Being a Dalley C'boy fan doesn't place you beyond the same rule that we all must adhere to. BTW, you can't deny any formal requests unless you are a mod.

I'm watching you! :(

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Hmmmm! I'm watching you H & H! Ethical responsibility my a**. is a violation of Posting Guidelines Rule #1 ...Users are not allowed to circumvent the language filters on a regular basis. Occasional by passing will be acceptable as long as only the first letter of the word is shown and asterisks are used for all trailing letters. (ex: if "test" was a filtered word, you could post it occasionally using "t***" in its place) Changing one or two letters in profanity is not acceptable. Remember, there are women and children that visit this community.

Being a Dalley C'boy fan doesn't place you beyond the same rule that we all must adhere to. BTW, you can't deny any formal requests unless you are a mod.

I'm watching you! :(

What are you my mother?

On second thought, dont answer that.