Twitter: Updated Cowboys Depth Chart

ShortRound

Reaction score

R5jtLzw.png

qchris1

Reaction score
I immediately looked at the TE spot. I'm happy it's not Dalton Shultz starting. I hope Blake Bell have a decent game.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Now that you mention it I do recall him avoiding contact a few times...

Jaylon was avoiing contact toward the end of the last year too. When not avoiing contact, he was simply getting driven back.

At the Pro Bowl, he got totally stoned by the lightest of 3 heavy bags that he was supposed to push *cumulatively*. Just couldn't plant and drive off of one leg.

It's weird that he's hobbling around field and The Break and others pretend they can't see it.

He's *starting* this season off much worse than the beginning of last year, when he looked worse every week. If not for LVE and Lee out, he'd be off the field.

Last year I was saying I wouldn't be surprised if he retires before his contract is done. The failure to heal up during the offseason is making that a better bet.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Jaylon was avoiing contact toward the end of the last year too. When not avoiing contact, he was simply getting driven back.

At the Pro Bowl, he got totally stoned by the lightest of 3 heavy bags that he was supposed to push *cumulatively*. Just couldn't plant and drive off of one leg.

It's weird that he's hobbling around field and The Break and others pretend they can't see it.

He's *starting* this season off much worse than the beginning of last year, when he looked worse every week. If not for LVE and Lee out, he'd be off the field.

Last year I was saying I wouldn't be surprised if he retires before his contract is done. The failure to heal up during the offseason is making that a better bet.

You think it's his leg?

Kaiser

Reaction score
McCarthy filled this out after a couple of drinks or just to screw with the beat writers. Maybe both.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
All I can say is this division is up for grabs. We have issues at OL TE LB and Safety. We are all flash with no substance.

Cebrin

Reaction score
That doesn't make sense. Maybe it's a second half depth chart? It has all these players listed on defense but I don't recall anyone playing defense in the first half Sunday night.
Yeah, well. Neither team did. New coaching on both sides. Sadly, our one stay didn't perform up to task.

Mr_437

Reaction score
If they don't change this similar lineup to Game 1 they gonna catch another L.