Updated GBN Mock

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If Earl Thomas went to the Giants that would be bad.

They get Kenny Phillips back this year too.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would be nice to see the cowboys draft board when they get it up.

I would have to wonder if the draft fell the well that shows, if the cowboys would be willing to trade up 3-4 slots to get Anthony Davis at OT. I don't think he would fall that far but still it would be interesting if they think he is much better or if they rate Campbell or another one better.

I think this is the first where I have seen Bulaga and T.Williams go before Anthony Davis.

DFWJC

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3254762 said:

I would have to wonder if the draft fell the well that shows, if the cowboys would be willing to trade up 3-4 slots to get Anthony Davis at OT. I don't think he would fall that far but still it would be interesting if they think he is much better or if they rate Campbell or another one better.

I think this is the first where I have seen Bulaga and T.Williams go before Anthony Davis.
Same here. I've seen Davis go very high usually.

The fly on the wall dream to see the Cowboys' actual draft board would be pretty cool. That is extremely valuable and private information.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3254762 said:

Which is why Its not realistic imo.

Davis pretty much has similar measurables as Cambell but has no injury history and great tape.

Ive heard Bulaga underperformed this year.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3254800 said:
Which is why Its not realistic imo.

Davis pretty much has similar measurables as Cambell but has no injury history and great tape.

Ive heard Bulaga underperformed this year.
Who said Bulaga underperformed?