updated mock

Bobo

Reaction score
I think I've read Webster is very fast, but that site says he's having a rough year...hhhmmm.

And it says this about JJ

"Julius Jones may have put himself in Bill Parcells’ permanent doghouse"

Because his his shoulder is broken? :confused: I don't know much about Kay Jay Harris, but he looks like a big back.

shnagy

Reaction score
*** Kay Jay is 25 years old, and he splits snaps with the rest of his team. No way would I even think about drafting this guy before the 7th round.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Uh....where is Matt Leinart? And I like Andrew Walters, he has all the physical skills to succeed, but I'd be shocked to see him go in the top 10, not when his career's been so inconsistent (though he's not surrounded by the talent Leinart and Rodgers is). He'd be a great pick up for someone in the late 1st or early second though....

Derinyar

Reaction score
Hailmary said:
Uh....where is Matt Leinart? And I like Andrew Walters, he has all the physical skills to succeed, but I'd be shocked to see him go in the top 10, not when his career's been so inconsistent (though he's not surrounded by the talent Leinart and Rodgers is). He'd be a great pick up for someone in the late 1st or early second though....

Isn't Lienart still a Jr? This site only tends to speculate on Seniors and players who have already declared.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Isn't Lienart still a Jr? This site only tends to speculate on Seniors and players who have already declared.

Yes, Leinart is still a JR. And there are lots of others in this mock (indicated by the "*" next to their name & info).

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
shnagy said:
*** Kay Jay is 25 years old, and he splits snaps with the rest of his team. No way would I even think about drafting this guy before the 7th round.

I agree no way in the 2nd round.

He started the season out strong then had some injury concerns.

The coaches have been questioning his toughness as he is willing to sit out for the slightest of injuries so they just said screw it you will split snaps.

Now I do not mind someone like Kay Jay (a big powerful back) sharing some snaps with JJ...however NOT at a pick in the first day....if he has the WVU questioning his toughness then I doubt bill would even look his way in the draft.

Which is sad because I was high on the kid at the start of this year.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Anyone else think this is BS? Does anyone seriously think that with KJ getting on in years and Glenn getting hurt and our other starter is Quincy morgan that if Mike WIlliams is there, Which I doubt, that he will not be a Cowboy before they even anounce that it is our pick? If we pass on him and he is there I will just about blow a gasket.