Video: Vander Esch - Possible DROY Video

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

I love the comments on ET, Lee, and his commentary on what Esch has learned since arriving.

I was wrong about this player. I figured it would take him over a season to show if he could cut it. Come on, eight man football. Where has an eight man football player ever succeeded in this league.

But this guy is getting better every game.

There was a theory this guy was like Erlacher. He looks like that is not out of reach if he keeps improving.

I don't buy jersies, but this kid may change my mind.

Enjoy this video.

nathanlt

Reaction score
So, Will McClay waits, bides his time until pick 19, then chooses the Defensive Rookie of the Year??

How nice. Let's keep Will around, whatever the price.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

I love the comments on ET, Lee, and his commentary on what Esch has learned since arriving.

I was wrong about this player. I figured it would take him over a season to show if he could cut it. Come on, eight man football. Where has an eight man football player ever succeeded in this league.

But this guy is getting better every game.

There was a theory this guy was like Erlacher. He looks like that is not out of reach if he keeps improving.

I don't buy jersies, but this kid may change my mind.

Enjoy this video.

The guy making the video was totally against LVE pick. But at least he did a 180° and can talk about how good LVE is instead of digging he heals in trying to prove he was right.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
The guy making the video was totally against LVE pick. But at least he did a 180° and can talk about how good LVE is instead of digging he heals in trying to prove he was right.

Same with the guy who started the thread. That summamabuck didn't like that pick and preferred another linebacker. What an idiot he was before the draft.