Vernon Davis and DeQwell Jackson update

ghettogandhi

Reaction score
The next generation of studs from the U of Md at College Park were in prime form today. Unfortunately the Terps blew a 10 pt fourth quarter lead to lose the game in the closing minutes. As for next years draft hopefulls in
Vernon Davis and Deqwell Jackson.

Vernon Davis had over 140 yards - including an impressive td catch and run for 40 yards and a play in which he ran over 3 defenders. I am still amazed at how little these draft prognostactors know- most dont have him on their top 100 prospects list but HE WILL BE A 1st or 2nd ROUND PICK IN NEXT YEARS DRAFT- HE IS BUILT LIKE AN ADONIS AND PLAYS LIKE A STUD-

DEQWEll Jackson- first off you got to love that name- he had over 15 tackles today flying from sideline to sideline- pure playmaker on defense- reminds me of DJ WILLIAMS from Miami who went in the middle of round 1- 2 years ago- he could go that high- wont go as high as Merriman- mostly because Merriman is more of a 3-4 elephant backer, playing both de and olb.

Remember whose been hyping Vernon Davis since last years draft- as a matter of fact it has been my sig for over 6 months now.