Very Good Highlight Vids Here

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
you guys are very welcome.
Did you watch the Clayton highlights on that first video link? Whew... he looks awesome and good natured. A great pick for whoever picks him up.

Here are a couple of other sites, if you missed em.

these are short but alot have interviews:
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=1501&videoID=659

I cant take credit for this site (or any of these for that matter). this is a good site for prospect highlights that I think one of the posters here (Alaskan Thunder?) put together:
http://alaskanthunder.bravehost.com/NFLProspects.html

this one has alot of the same vids that are in the previous link, but some new ones, also:
http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97188

And yet, I still can't find any highlights for my boy- Roddy White.
I saw one on ESPN though. I guess that'll have to do til Draft Day.

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
I cant wait until we have a legit passrusher.

Everyone will benefit.

Imagine the possibilities with Roy Will.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Me likey Erasmus.

Those are probably the best "highlight" film videos I've ever seen on draft picks. Great filmroom-type breakdown of skills. Definitely shows how its hard to evaluate players with just a stat sheet and a 15 second highlight video. It also shows that these players go through a lot more at these Combines and workout s than just the "underwear" Olympics. They're doing football drills that they will have to do everyday in practice. They're not just running on a track.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Has anyone seen some real good highlights of Merriman?

I'm trying real hard to get fired up about this guy, but everytime I see video of him, I 'm disappointed.

I'm sure the guy made some good plays, but apparently no one captured them on film.

I think there's a good chance he's the pick at No. 11. If anyone has some good highlights of him actually nailing guys instead of grabbing and pulling, please post them.

I probably just haven't seen the right ones yet.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chief said:
Has anyone seen some real good highlights of Merriman?

I'm trying real hard to get fired up about this guy, but everytime I see video of him, I 'm disappointed.

I'm sure the guy made some good plays, but apparently no one captured them on film.

I think there's a good chance he's the pick at No. 11. If anyone has some good highlights of him actually nailing guys instead of grabbing and pulling, please post them.

I probably just haven't seen the right ones yet.

Morning sir.

There's nothing else out there that I'm aware of but I agree w/what you're saying. It's a very scary draft in my eyes.

Like I said in another post, I'm not sold on any of thse cats except MW/DJ and Rolle.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
They have some real good highlights on Comcast digital cable in the on-demand section...Free stuff too. Luckily my GF lives in the next town over and gets comcast..If I had a capture card I would make vids for you guys...

By the way...any of you vid guys (Calico..or JD), can you reccomend a good card ? Ospray cards I've head of before...are they any good ?

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Sarge said:
Morning sir.

There's nothing else out there that I'm aware of but I agree w/what you're saying. It's a very scary draft in my eyes.

Like I said in another post, I'm not sold on any of thse cats except MW/DJ and Rolle.

Good morning, Sarge.

I agree. A lot of these guys scare me. Most of these "pass-rushers" have a question mark of some kind.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chief said:
. Most of these "pass-rushers" have a question mark of some kind.

Yep, too many factors in the equation for me. Size on one hand, tweener on another, injury on another, not a pure pass rusher for another. The list goes on.

Even after the draft is over - I would be willing to bet that with our selections, no matter who they end up being, we'll be wondering just exactly what we've got.

At least I will be.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
If we make the trade for Howard...for a 2nd..At least we know what we got.