Video/Audio: Double shot of Drew Pearson - 6/8/09

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
First shot of Drew Pearson is from his appearance on Galloway and Company earlier today...

Drew Pearson on GAC

If I was a former legend for the Dallas Cowboys I would be kind of embarrassed at how the team has looked so desperate over the last few seasons. But somehow Jerry and the rest of the crew over at Valley Ranch now seem to have figured out that having so many 'over the top' players around the team was detrimental to the team having success.

There is no doubt about Terrell Owens being worthy of a Hall Of Fame nod. Yet when you look at his game there are not many fundamental aspects which would make it to a teaching video for young WR's. His game was purely based on his awesome size and speed which was God given.

These young WR's had better not think for a second that they can take anything for granted when it comes to the fundamentals of the game. None of them are as big and fast as he is, or was, so they had better refine their game if they want to attain the success he's enjoyed for so many years.

And do me a favor young guns. Stay away from following in the footsteps of Terrell Owens when it concerns the media and talking about the team.

Here's the second shot of Drew on DFW Sportsbeat...

[youtube]eoRDJaUOndk[/youtube]

Some of the young guys should be looking to Drew Pearson for guidance while they play for the Cowboys. We talk about Romo looking to reach out to Aikman and Staubach so the same rule should apply for guys like Sam Hurd, Miles Austin, Roy Williams and Patrick Crayton when it comes to the original #88.

J-DOG

Reaction score
Drew was a great player who had to fight and scratch just to make the team as a long shot FA...That means he can relate to both kinds of wr's. The long shot FA and the stud vet wr who makes the big plays.
Jerry get this man in the Ring of Honor already!!!!!!!!

silver

Reaction score
thanks for posting it and for bumping it. great post.

silver

Reaction score
not too much love for the buffalo bill from old number 88.