Video/Audio: NFL Live, Team Cam, Pierce on GAC, Troy on Ticket - 10/30/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
http://dcfanatic.com/2008/10/30/nfl-live-team-cam-pierce-on-gac-and-troy.aspx

NFL Live, Team Cam, Pierce on GAC and Troy

Posted by DCFanatic at 10/30/2008 8:01 PM and is filed under Player Info,Cowboys News

First let's listen to fat mouth Antonio Pierce on Galloway and Company today...

Pierce running his trap

I really hate this moron. I don't hate any other player in the NFL more than I hate this guy. He thinks he's the reason their defense is so good, which is a complete joke.

And in the video below he says even more stuff which makes me hate him that much more. I really hope MBIII runs him over like 3 or 4 times in this game.

Here's some stuff from NFL Live and Team Cam, plus a half man-half turkey!

[youtube]Y7T4w72tit4[/youtube]
---------------------------------------------

Here's Troy on The Ticket talking about the Cowboys big win last Sunday and the QB situation...

Troy on The Ticket

I love you Troy, but you just admitted in the beginning of the clip that you didn't see much of the game last week so you obviously didn't see how bad Brad Johnson looked again. I could see if it were his first game in as the starter without two full weeks of practice under his belt, but that's not the case here.

And again, for the 111th time this week I agree with another person that this offensive line really has to get their **** together or it won't matter which QB is back there.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2385918 said:
And again, for the 111th time this week I agree with another person that this offensive line really has to get their **** together or it won't matter which QB is back there.

If the OL doesn't get up for this game then they are just not as good as most think. Excluding illness and injury. They have to play as well or better than last week. D too.

18and1

Reaction score
Pierce is awesome, one of the best pickups the Giants made in recent years. He is THE leader of the defense.

Mansta54

Reaction score
18and1;2385967 said:
Pierce is awesome, one of the best pickups the Giants made in recent years. He is THE leader of the defense.

He's a IDIOT......

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
18and1;2385967 said:
dude is so overrated. you guys have some good players on D but he is nothing special. he's not much more than a hype man.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Pierce is a big mouth but he can play well. He's not anywhere near a consistent big time player though. He plays poorly too often. He can have a big game, too.

You have a very good team. We know that and we're coming in there as underdogs. They have their work cut out for them. Both teams. This will be a terrific game if Johnson can play like he's capable.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
18and1;2385967 said:
Pierce is a very good football player whose mouth overloads his own butt more times than not. Unfortunately, the Giants aren't the only team with players sharing that particular character flaw.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MONT17;2386749 said:
Jus because Pierce has a library card doesn't make him Yoda!
:write:

I don't know what the heck that means, but it sure does sound good!

silver

Reaction score
Troy talks about TO not getting any younger. First time anybody in the media has hinted this about TO's struggles. IMO he's still as fast as he's ever been and his struggles have come from double teams prior to Romo going out and now having to deal with Johnson's poor play. But it's very interesting that at least in the eyes of Troy, TO's might be slowing down due to age. If that's the case, how good does getting Roy Williams look now?

On another subject, Witten is a warrior and a true leader on this team.

And last but not least: Look how fast did Anthony Henry recovered from his thigh? Watching Scandrick play must've speed up the recovery process. Nothing better than a little bit of competition to keep everybody on edge.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
18and1;2385967 said:

He's a good player, sometimes even plays great, and he certainly was an excellent pick up for the GMen. He's still not nearly as good as he'd like to believe he is and his mouth runs too much and he cries too much.

Rampage;2385979 said:
dude is so overrated. you guys have some good players on D but he is nothing special. he's not much more than a hype man.

I do agree that he's overrated but still a good player. Unfortunately too many players are overrated in this league and Cowboys fans, myself included, are guilty of doing this just as much as anyone else.