VIDEO: Austin highlights

twentytwo

Reaction score
Awesome video! Man I really hope he can keep this up. I really think he can... Tony seems to have a lot of confidence in him.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
And to think, many on here were bagging Austin just a few weeks ago about his lack of route running ability or his undrafted status. :rolleyes:

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
twentytwo;3042172 said:
Awesome video! Man I really hope he can keep this up. I really think he can... Tony seems to have a lot of confidence in him.

This is a big factor.

Miles seems to be Tony's guy.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Seeing those old plays of him makes you wonder if he could've been making plays for us all along had we just gave him the opportunity.

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
look how small he looked in 06 compared to now, seems like he really worked hard to get where hes at right now, hopefully he can keep up with what hes doing

joseephuss

Reaction score
DeWare94;3042470 said:
look how small he looked in 06 compared to now, seems like he really worked hard to get where hes at right now, hopefully he can keep up with what hes doing

No, it's just the number change that makes him look bigger. :D

He is playing with great confidence right now and Tony has confidence in him. Two good things. He is pulling off the big Alvin Harper type plays. Too bad there is no Michael Irvin on the other side. Still Miles looks good and I think he will continue to contribute even if it is not a 170+ yards, 2 TDs a game.