Video: Brian Dawkins picks off Tony Romo

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I heard Donovan Lewis of the Ticket say on the Post Game Show last night that if Terrell Owens doesn't slip, then Tony Romo would complete this pass. I agree with Aikman, I thought it was a bad throw and I think the ball gets intercepted, knocked out of his hand via a hard tackle or batted down.

Discuss?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZBtHqtZjac

pgreptom

Reaction score
Ughhh.

No offense to you or anything..

But I wish we could just talk about this week.... It'd be hard as crap to come here for the next week to look at this video..

jillsfavs

Reaction score
I'm with Mick. It was overthrown. Even if TO hadn't slipped he wouldn't have caught it.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
We'll never know...although T.O. seemed to imply that he was pushed down on that play.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
wastedfluid;1839645 said:
Ughhh.

No offense to you or anything..

But I wish we could just talk about this week.... It'd be hard as crap to come here for the next week to look at this video..

None taken.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Horrible pass, horrible read. I kindof think TO slips because he has to stop his momentum to catch the pass that is clearly going behind him. I would fault Romo for that nasty looking attempt of a pass.

khiladi

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1839642 said:
I heard Donovan Lewis of the Ticket say on the Post Game Show last night that if Terrell Owens doesn't slip, then Tony Romo would complete this pass. I agree with Aikman, I thought it was a bad throw and I think the ball gets intercepted, knocked out of his hand via a hard tackle or batted down.

Discuss?

Oh, it was a bad throw whether TO made the catch or didn't. The other corner, I believe Sheppard, clearly had the sideline taken away and was in front of TO, so Romo had to throw it over Sheppard. And he had to place it right on the money, simply because Dawkins was there. Your throwing a ball that needs to be over a defender and by the sideline.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
He probably fell out of pure and utter shock.

The ball shouldn't have been thrown.

CPonder14

Reaction score
Oh he should have thrown it alright, but he should have thrown it out of bounds. If you look closely, if Romo decided not to throw that ball he would have been blindsided by the Eagles Lineman.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
in agreement w/ everyone else, the ball shouldn't have been thrown, but in the event that TO doesn't slip, it probably would have sailed over his head anyways, as most of Tony's passes did that evening

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
I don't wanna watch that crap again and I hope I don't have to see anything like that again this season.:mad:

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
terrible, forced throw to TO where he had almost no shot at doing anything but getting hammered or the INT

ps - the guy NEVER fights for the ball in traffic.

mickgreen58;1839642 said:

Discuss?