Video: Brooking micd vs tampa/ Campo film study on giants

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
here is brooking mic'd up vs Tampa
[youtube]l6lmaMcuE9E[/youtube]

Campo explaining how the cowboys will try and stop eli and manningham...Try again I guess huh?
[youtube]BJA_FZtKZ8c[/youtube]

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
ok theebs, let me ask you this question;

is it the players, or the coaches or both, or is it lack of technique teaching or possibly the defensive players taking on the personality of the head coach wade and messing up, but being defensive when they mess up like wade does?

also, some zoners say that the players are the problem, they cant get the technique down;

ok, lets first take new york jets, they had a new defensive coordinator and head coach, with a very complex blitz package etc probably more detailed than wades defense schemes, yet the jets have been killing teams on defense and players excelling on defense to a degree

how come most of our players like ken hamlin, newman, carpenter, spears, cant excel?

next their is an old saying, the team especially the defense takes on the personality of the head coach or defensive coordinator, is that part of the problem, because newman and hamlin both experienced players looked lost sunday night

what do you think theebs?

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2966669 said:
ok theebs, let me ask you this question;

is it the players, or the coaches or both, or is it lack of technique teaching or possibly the defensive players taking on the personality of the head coach wade and messing up, but being defensive when they mess up like wade does?

also, some zoners say that the players are the problem, they cant get the technique down;

ok, lets first take new york jets, they had a new defensive coordinator and head coach, with a very complex blitz package etc probably more detailed than wades defense schemes, yet the jets have been killing teams on defense and players excelling on defense to a degree

how come most of our players like ken hamlin, newman, carpenter, spears, cant excel?

next their is an old saying, the team especially the defense takes on the personality of the head coach or defensive coordinator, is that part of the problem, because newman and hamlin both experienced players looked lost sunday night

what do you think theebs?

I think you're all ****** in the head. We're ten hours from the ******* fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much ******* fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our ******* smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're ********! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy ****!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
xWraithx;2966682 said:
I think you're all ****** in the head. We're ten hours from the ******* fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much ******* fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our ******* smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're ********! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy ****!

i believe that you should have fun, but i also believe that you shouldnt think everything is fine, when in reality it might not be;

remember thats was wades answer last year, everything is ok and you saw what was happening;

now read what wade says about the pass rush==
Despite the fact that the Cowboys have gone two games without a sack, coach Wade Phillips still feels like the rush is fine. Phillips said it is not about the sacks but the hurries and the hits on the quarterback.

i disagree with that, sacks are important in a game, it discourages a qb and can turn into a big play;

just saying things are fine, is to me like white washing things
your suppose to be the defensive guru by george, do your job and get some pass rush and sacks, interceptions;

when you have mentality of everything is fine on the pass rush, your defensive players buy into that, and we all saw how that worked last year wade, when you said everything was fine;

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
xWraithx;2966682 said:

I got the vacation reference & smiled

Ren

Reaction score
Campo must have studied the wrong film or something

little_giants_movie1.jpg