Video: Chalk Talk with Coach Joe Avezzano

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Chalk Talk with Coach Joe Avezzano

By dcfanatic,

If you have been a Cowboys fans for more than 10 years you are a big fan of former Cowboys Special Teams coach Joe Avezzano.

He's now working for 103.3 ESPN Radio in Dallas...

[youtube]zLVyd5Ks4TA[/youtube]

We talked about this on DCFanatic Radio tonight. Those two new LB's for the Bucs are going to have a handful trying to stop Jason Witten and Martellus Bennett.

Quincy Black and Geno Hayes. I never heard of them either.

And they are the starting OLB's for the Bucs.

As long as the Cowboys don't shoot themselves in the foot this should be a nice easy win because they are way more talented than the Bucs.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2934198 said:
Chalk Talk with Coach Joe Avezzano

By dcfanatic,

If you have been a Cowboys fans for more than 10 years you are a big fan of former Cowboys Special Teams coach Joe Avezzano.

He's now working for 103.3 ESPN Radio in Dallas...

[youtube]zLVyd5Ks4TA[/youtube]

We talked about this on DCFanatic Radio tonight. Those two new LB's for the Bucs are going to have a handful trying to stop Jason Witten and Martellus Bennett.

Quincy Black and Geno Hayes. I never heard of them either.

And they are the starting OLB's for the Bucs.

As long as the Cowboys don't shoot themselves in the foot this should be a nice easy win because they are way more talented than the Bucs.

I'll go out on a small limb here and say Marty B has a career day which up to this point isn't saying a whole lot.

8 catches, 112 yards, 2 TD's.

TonyRomo#9

SaltwaterServr;2934302 said:
I'll go out on a small limb here and say Marty B has a career day which up to this point isn't saying a whole lot.

8 catches, 112 yards, 2 TD's.

i actually think we are going to save the secret that is martyB for the giants. we don't need him going huge for this game.. but who knows