VIDEO Clips from Boys vs Titans are...

TEK2000

Reaction score
available on my site now. Visit www.cowboysvids.com to find the clips from this past game as well as so many other videos and clips that I've compiled.

(please right click and save target as to download the clips)
Clips include:
Julius Jones TD run (Haynesworth ejection)
Julius Jones long runs (2 plays)
Roy Williams hit on Davis Givens
Terrence Newman nice punt return
Terry Glenn TD Reception #1
Terry Glenn TD Reception #2
Terrell Owens Plays
Aaron Glenn Interception
Brady James INT for TD
Patrick Watkins fumble recovery

You will also find that I have 16 clips or so from the Commanders game available at www.cowboysvids.com
I didn't make an announcement thread at the time.. just figured I'd see how many people check the site regularly to find the additions.
icon_smile.gif

As always, you need to have the DIVX codec installed in order to view the videos. www.divx.com

Sorry 56kers, I'm putting out higher quality clips this season so the file sizes wind up being 4+ MB's in most cases. I'm doing this in order for the fellow video makers out there to have higher quality (clearer) video clips to work with when they make their videos.

ENJOY fellas!

Reed

Reaction score
why did newman stop running on that punt return! he had a td, there were 3 blockers in front of him and just the punter

TEK2000

Reaction score
Reed;1069791 said:
why did newman stop running on that punt return! he had a td, there were 3 blockers in front of him and just the punter

To me, it looks like he caught the Cowboys player out of his peripheral vision coming at him on his left and thought it was someone about to tackle him.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
watch the glenn pic. after he gets up roy takes out henry and after the play henry is laying on the ground holding his stomach :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: