VIDEO Clips from Cowboys vs 49ers Game

TEK2000

Reaction score
Left click to play directly. Right click and save target as to download and save.
All of these are in DIVX format. Be aware that I used the AC-3 Audio codec for the audio so, if it doesn't play the sound for you, you probably dont have the AC-3 codec installed.
I suggest installing the K Lite Codec Pack from www.free-codecs.com

Terry Glenn TD Catch 5MB

Terry Glenn long reception 6MB
perfectly thrown pass by Bledsoe

Marion Barber rushing TD 4MB

Marion Barber screen pass 5MB
Watch Gurode throw a GREAT open field block to spring Barber on a big gain. Man, Rivera shows some speed for an older GUARD.. what great hustle... just get your hands on someone next time. :)

Julius Jones' good runs (multiple good runs including the run called back for a weak holding call) 12MB
My notes: Julius really looks at full speed unlike early last season. He is running through armtackles and looks alot quicker to make cuts and get to full speed than last season. Its looked this way to me throughout preseason.

Bradie James Tackle for Loss on 49er Screen 2MB

Anthony Henry's Interception 6MB

Kevin Burnett's Sack 6MB

Jason Hatcher Sack #1 6MB

Jason Hatcher Sack #2 6MB

Jamaica Rector plays 23MB
(multiple Rector plays including his punt return and his best receptions)

Request any clips that you really want. :)

MiStar

Reaction score
On that screen pass to Barber, McQuistan also shows some incredible wheels and hustle. I can't wait to see what Hatcher and McQ can do after a full offseason in an NFL training program.

Another thing that I thought was interesting is the way that Barber launches himself for the endzone when he gets an opening.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
MiStar said:
On that screen pass to Barber, McQuistan also shows some incredible wheels and hustle. I can't wait to see what Hatcher and McQ can do after a full offseason in an NFL training program.

Another thing that I thought was interesting is the way that Barber launches himself for the endzone when he gets an opening.

Yeah and I like how he protects the ball while flying through the air.