VIDEO: Cowboys @ Cardinals XviD

DBoys

Reaction score
Props to Friggs for the orginal source.

No Torrent this time around this is a direct link. 2 parts 800mb each. Part one is already uploaded and part 2 will be finished in 2 hours.

http://hosted.filefront.com/DBoys1

Better get this while it is up.

DBoys

Reaction score
Second part did not show up under my account after it was done :( So I had to start over and it is saying there are 2 hours left.

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
What's the difference between this and the original 2.37 Gig file that was posted on TYT DBoys? Just the file size and the fact that it's split in 2? Or is the quality better too? Thanks for always posting this stuff.

DBoys

Reaction score
Shuttemdown41;1169070 said:
What's the difference between this and the original 2.37 Gig file that was posted on TYT DBoys? Just the file size and the fact that it's split in 2? Or is the quality better too? Thanks for always posting this stuff.

Quality is not as good because I am compressing the video with the xvid codec. I split the game so I could upload on filefront. They won't take a file bigger than 1GB.

Some people including myself store the videos on the computer so a 2+GB file is a little excessive for my taste.

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
DBoys;1169072 said:
Quality is not as good because I am compressing the video with the xvid codec. I split the game so I could upload on filefront. They won't take a file bigger than 1GB.

Some people including myself store the videos on the computer so a 2+GB file is a little excessive for my taste.

Thanks. I store them on my computer too so I know what you mean about that 2+ gig file being a little too large.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
where can i find the 2.3 gig download? i went to tenyardtorrent.com and there is nothing there...

cowboy4eva

Reaction score
How long should it take to download? I'm on the first part and it's been a couple hours now... Thanks for the vid btw...

DBoys

Reaction score
cowboy4eva;1169115 said:
How long should it take to download? I'm on the first part and it's been a couple hours now... Thanks for the vid btw...

Depends on the server you get I usually get like 500k a sec from filefront but on occasion have got a crappy server. In which case I stop the download and try again.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
RW Hitman;1169087 said:
where can i find the 2.3 gig download? i went to tenyardtorrent.com and there is nothing there...

You need to register to see the torrents.