VIDEO: Cowboys/Commanders Rivalry...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
The history of the rivalry done by NFL Films...

Pretty good stuff... and some footage you've likely never seen...

Check it out HERE

trickblue

Reaction score
Haley94 said:
Happy Birthday dear Joe... Happy birthday to you!!!

I remember that well... :D

Actually I remember most all of it... :fogeys:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
trickblue said:
I remember that well... :D

Actually I remember most all of it... :fogeys:

That brings back alot of memories...!

And what is cool? We still own that team...always have and always will.

Last year was a flukey year...new defense, lots of rookies, tons of injuries.

This coming season, those RedStinks are going to feel the same way they have been feeling for the last 7 or 8 years!

They swept the Boyz last season...they can sleep with that and their blow-up dolls of St. Gibbs and Sean "the thug" Taylor...they can admire little Art at ES...they can kiss the Hoggetts...they can dance to that little Marching Band of theirs...and the Midget can jump up and down on National TV while sucking on his binky while his fine lady is setting there all embarrased...that's all they got!

That, and one Silver Lombardi, and two plastic ones...and St. Gibbs is in the HOF...with the pedestal made of bronze, and the head and shoulders made of plastic...

:dissskin: been doing it all along...and it won't stop...

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Harvey Martin throwing the funeral reaf in the Commanders locker room still takes the cake

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
Harvey Martin throwing the funeral reaf in the Commanders locker room still takes the cake

trickblue

Reaction score
If you watch closely, you'll notice that when Randy White is talking about his brother fighting in the stands with Commander fans that they are actually showing the fight in the background...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Yes it does....That's worth a spot in the HOF if nothing else qualifies his induction.

thescarface1989

Reaction score
Haley94 said:
Happy Birthday dear Joe... Happy birthday to you!!!

I have this game, The stadium did right when the skins started to go into the locker rooms, it was just awsome.:starspin

J-DOG

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I miss Harvey!
That guy was one of a kind.
The story leading up to Harvey throwing that funeral reaf is a great story as well.

Reaction score
5Stars said:
That brings back alot of memories...!

And what is cool? We still own that team...always have and always will.

Last year was a flukey year...new defense, lots of rookies, tons of injuries.

This coming season, those RedStinks are going to feel the same way they have been feeling for the last 7 or 8 years!

They swept the Boyz last season...they can sleep with that and their blow-up dolls of St. Gibbs and Sean "the thug" Taylor...they can admire little Art at ES...they can kiss the Hoggetts...they can dance to that little Marching Band of theirs...and the Midget can jump up and down on National TV while sucking on his binky while his fine lady is setting there all embarrased...that's all they got!

That, and one Silver Lombardi, and two plastic ones...and St. Gibbs is in the HOF...with the pedestal made of bronze, and the head and shoulders made of plastic...

:dissskin: been doing it all along...and it won't stop...

What a phenomenal post.......

1 silver Lombardi and 2 plastic ones :lmao2: :lmao:

:suxskins:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Great video. Thanks for posting this, TB.

What a great rivalry, and Theezeman is right about one thing ... it all blossomed when the insecure George Allen became obsessed with beating Dallas.

Every young fan should watch this as a quick history lesson.