VIDEO:Cowboys-Commanders week 2 promo.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
that was pretty cool. but it was a little odd that you have '2004' with the crayton catch, then '2005' with highlights of the boys making plays, but no mention of the loss.....i just expected there would be a story about avenging that game or something. youd think the boys won by what you showed. but, it was very good and professionally done anyhow.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
riggo said:
that was pretty cool. but it was a little odd that you have '2004' with the crayton catch, then '2005' with highlights of the boys making plays, but no mention of the loss.....i just expected there would be a story about avenging that game or something. youd think the boys won by what you showed. but, it was very good and professionally done anyhow.

Yeah that is a fair point. My intent in making this video and the rest is to promote the cowboys and getting fans excited for the game and to buy any tickets that are available. I have season tickets and it drives me crazy when I see people rooting for the visiting team in other season ticket holders seats, meaning they sold them to make a profit. Really bugs me, its never a problem with the Commanders game, but in 04 with the steelers and in 05 with the chiefs, drove me nuts.

Anyway my idea is not to bash another organization just promote the cowboys and I was going to make a montage of moss two fantastic plays but, then I would have to put more into the video from the skins and I didnt want that in there. That would have made it longer than I wanted it and it would have become the focal point, if the moss catches are in there then everyone will talk about the whole is it glenn or williams thing.

I am trying to promote this season and get people excited about the upcoming home games.

The only thing I did that wasnt on par was the little Commanders suck chant from the crowd from last years game, I used that audio during the 10 second ending credits.

I may in the future use more stuff from the other teams making plays on us if that is what people feel the videos need. When I make the vid for the road game in washington there will be mostly a Revenge feeling to it.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
theebs said:
Yeah that is a fair point. My intent in making this video and the rest is to promote the cowboys and getting fans excited for the game and to buy any tickets that are available. I have season tickets and it drives me crazy when I see people rooting for the visiting team in other season ticket holders seats, meaning they sold them to make a profit. Really bugs me, its never a problem with the Commanders game, but in 04 with the steelers and in 05 with the chiefs, drove me nuts.

Anyway my idea is not to bash another organization just promote the cowboys and I was going to make a montage of moss two fantastic plays but, then I would have to put more into the video from the skins and I didnt want that in there. That would have made it longer than I wanted it and it would have become the focal point, if the moss catches are in there then everyone will talk about the whole is it glenn or williams thing.

I am trying to promote this season and get people excited about the upcoming home games.

The only thing I did that wasnt on par was the little Commanders suck chant from the crowd from last years game, I used that audio during the 10 second ending credits.

I may in the future use more stuff from the other teams making plays on us if that is what people feel the videos need. When I make the vid for the road game in washington there will be mostly a Revenge feeling to it.

i gotcha. where did you find all the footage- i dont think i've seen alot of those camera angles, and the pic quality is really good. i think you succeeded as far as what you intended- those shots would get any fan wanting to go to the game.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
riggo said:
i gotcha. where did you find all the footage- i dont think i've seen alot of those camera angles, and the pic quality is really good. i think you succeeded as far as what you intended- those shots would get any fan wanting to go to the game.

I tivo then capture all the games.

Some of the shots were replays some were from local sports shows in dallas who use nfl films shots which are great.

1fisher

Reaction score

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
1fisher said:
Nice piece of work!

I enjoy seeing that Crayton catch time and again..... I was in that end zone when he made the catch!!!!

Forget what any skins fan thinks...... It's about us! not them!:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

thanks man

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i love the sign that says "dan snyder bought the Commanders, but the cowboys own them!"

Tek, Hoods, theebs- i love your work guys, keep this good stuff rollin in :)

the kid 05

Reaction score
:eek: ----just finished watching it and my smile still won't go down (i've watched it maybe 12 times)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
kowboys 05 said:
:eek: ----just finished watching it and my smile still won't go down (i've watched it maybe 12 times)

thanks man glad u liked it.

I hop to get some feedback to use towards the next one.

the kid 05

Reaction score
i'd say more hightlights less pictures
and you know how on MNF they used to have the Helmets CLash together? i think it would be sweet if you could some how incorporate that into you ending cuz they explode

TEK2000

Reaction score
kowboys 05 said:

I did the same exact thing when he showed it to me the first time. I just kept watching it over and over thinking about how ready I was for the season to start.

GO BOYS!!! I can't wait.