Video: Cowboys Game Night - Nov 23, 2009

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]SvvHxYoDcSU[/youtube]

[youtube]O4pdUpeanT0[/youtube]
---------------------------

When that comparison graphic of Romo to Campbell pops up it make you wonder how in the world the Skins lost this game.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Nice stuff, love Nate, he was always good for saying something really funny as well as insightful even as a player. The game was an aberration. The bigger worry is Romo's bruised hip/back, let him sit out the Raiders or risk aggravating it. Don't want to underestimate Oakland but the Giants and Saints are coming up.

I would like to see more designed rollouts and the Cowboys going to their 2 minute offense earlier than just at the end of each half. And I love Romo's new Tiger Woods' mentality.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Notice how DC slipped in a highlight of his favorite player in between segments... Very slick, DC...

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3097799 said:
Notice how DC slipped in a highlight of his favorite player in between segments... Very slick, DC...

I had to. That was a great play.

I always make sure and put in the plays where Jason Witten catches one for a first down.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
BAT;3097739 said:
Nice stuff, love Nate, he was always good for saying something really funny as well as insightful even as a player. The game was an aberration. The bigger worry is Romo's bruised hip/back, let him sit out the Raiders or risk aggravating it. Don't want to underestimate Oakland but the Giants and Saints are coming up.

I would like to see more designed rollouts and the Cowboys going to their 2 minute offense earlier than just at the end of each half. And I love Romo's new Tiger Woods' mentality.

I'm torn on that.

On one hand if we're not protecting well it'd be a great idea, and it lets Romo move around and kind of improvise a little bit.

On the other hand, I dont want to cut a field in half as far as passing options. You do that to protect QB's, not when they are as good as Romo. I want him back there reading defenses and making plays.

But if we're not blocking well I'm all in favor of rolling him out letting him do his thing.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Thanks for the post.

I like to hook my CPU up to my TV and watch this on full screen on my TV.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Because Romo is a winner. He is doing what winners do, and that's scoring when it matters the most. How many times have we seen him do this? He continuously leads the team to scoring opportunities when it matters the most and under pressure. He may not be the most accurate QB or put up the best numbers, but he performs under pressure. There's not many QB's like that in the NFL.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;3097872 said:
I'm torn on that.

On one hand if we're not protecting well it'd be a great idea, and it lets Romo move around and kind of improvise a little bit.

On the other hand, I dont want to cut a field in half as far as passing options. You do that to protect QB's, not when they are as good as Romo. I want him back there reading defenses and making plays.

But if we're not blocking well I'm all in favor of rolling him out letting him do his thing.

Well, Romo was getting hammered against Green Bay yet still no roll outs. There is a reason the guy is so dinged up going into December, I remember a time when teams used to dread seeing Romo on the move, when he was a deadlier passer when he was running.