Recommended Video: Cowboys Special Edition

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Thanks J.

Looking at who GB has played and who they've stopped on the ground, I feel pretty good about EZE and the OL going into Lambeau and doing what they do. I don't think the Packers will be able to shut them down.

I like that Elliott, who plays with a chip on his shoulder, along with the OL has had to listen all week long to how great the GB run defense is. They are going to bring it. I've been waiting for Dallas to get a high profile player who has an edge to his game and who has a big chip on his shoulder. EZE is that guy. The entire team feels it too, IMO, and they follow his lead.

Love this team.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Stephen lies in this piece. He says we didn't go out & get a veteran quarterback. Yeah we did. We signed Sanchez.

jday

Reaction score
Stephen lies in this piece. He says we didn't go out & get a veteran quarterback. Yeah we did. We signed Sanchez.
He was referring to their move to stick with Dak as the backup instead of seeking out a veteran when Kellen went down...I think.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
He was referring to their move to stick with Dak as the backup instead of seeking out a veteran when Kellen went down...I think.
That makes more sense. I heard it differently. When was Romo injured during training camp? They talking about his preexisting injury from last season or did another one happen that I'm unaware of? If he was still recovering & looking to be good to go at the start of the season, not getting a veteran QB ( at that time ) isn't that much of a gamble, when you know some will get freed up before the end of preseason.

jday

Reaction score
That makes more sense. I heard it differently. When was Romo injured during training camp? They talking about his preexisting injury from last season or did another one happen that I'm unaware of? If he was still recovering & looking to be good to go at the start of the season, not getting a veteran QB ( at that time ) isn't that much of a gamble, when you know some will get freed up before the end of preseason.
Kellen was injured pretty close to before the blue&white scrimmage. They liked what they saw in that game and decided to wait and see before addressing the backup position. He then showed out in the first three preseason games and the FO looked smart. Romo broke a bone in the third play of the third preseason game against Seattle. It was his first start of preseason. The bone should be healed by now; his return is more about conditioning. Initially, the Eagles game was targeted but if Dak wins tomorrow, they likely let him play again against the Eagles. And Romo will probably get the start against the Browns.