Video: Cowboys vs Skins Pregame Stuff - 11/14/08

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
That was ugly for sure, but Jay Ratliff is better than that. I have faith in him for sure. The defense is capable of playing very well. I've seen it plenty of times.

They left out the Tampa Bay game, and Dallas' D held them to 49 yards rushing and 262 total yards. They have one of the best offenses in the NFL. Sharp said the defense was run all over for the last three games. That isn't true.

The Cowboys will shut down the run and double Moss and take him out of the game.

Dallas 31
Washington 13

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
41gy#;2418782 said:
That was ugly for sure, but Jay Ratliff is better than that. I have faith in him for sure. The defense is capable of playing very well. I've seen it plenty of times.

They left out the Tampa Bay game, and Dallas' D held them to 49 yards rushing and 262 total yards. They have one of the best offenses in the NFL. Sharp said the defense was run all over for the last three games. That isn't true.

The Cowboys will shut down the run and double Moss and take him out of the game.

Dallas 31
Washington 13

Ratliff admitting recently that he's worn down has me worried. The guy needs to go to DE already where he can stop taking on double teams on a consistent basis.

Let Tank and Spears get worn down inside. They may not make many plays from in there, but we could hope they at least create some 'garbage' which can slow down the opposing running game.

As it is now Spears is on the edge getting blocked one on one and doing nothing. Canty too. Neither one of them is coming back next season.

I have no faith in this defense on the road. It's going to be up to Romo and company to outscore the Skins.