Video: Deion & friends, Dukes & Rod, NFL Live

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]G46_CS-E1wI[/youtube]
---------------------------------------

All kinds of stuff on the big game from some of the usual suspects.

Givincer

Reaction score
Marshall Faulk said:
And when you think about quarterback play you think about last week when Ben Roethlsberger did. Not making the costly mistakes and keeping his team in the football game. Scrambling and making plays when he had to, but when they weren't there throw the ball away or take a sack. Those are the things that Romo is going to have to do.

:laugh2:

What about what Tony Romo did last week? That was pretty decent too.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Givincer;2505568 said:
:laugh2:

What about what Tony Romo did last week? That was pretty decent too.

Faulk doesn't like Romo. He hardly ever gives the kid any props.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2505754 said:
Faulk doesn't like Romo. He hardly ever gives the kid any props.
I don't think anyone on NFL Network does except Mooch and Jamie Dukes.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
adbutcher;2505843 said:
You should see the look on Rod Woodson's face when they mention the Cowboys or Romo or anything having to do with the Cowboys. He has that look like 'Why are we talking about the Cowboys? I hate them so much for beating me SB 30.' I just wish he would just admit that he hates the Cowboys. Jamie Dukes teases him all the time about SB 30 and he won't admit to it that it bothers him and you know it does.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
bootsy;2505849 said:
You should see the look on Rod Woodson's face when they mention the Cowboys or Romo or anything having to do with the Cowboys. He has that look like 'Why are we talking about the Cowboys? I hate them so much for beating me SB 30.' I just wish he would just admit that he hates the Cowboys. Jamie Dukes teases him all the time about SB 30 and he won't admit to it that it bothers him and you know it does.

So very true but on the other side of the coin I can understand. I have some terrible heart break loses that always brings out my sour face. And guess what it looks a lot like Rod Woodson's face at the mention of the Cowboys. :)

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
adbutcher;2505884 said:
So very true but on the other side of the coin I can understand. I have some terrible heart break loses that always brings out my sour face. And guess what it looks a lot like Rod Woodson's face at the mention of the Cowboys. :)
Yeah but you aren't a TV personality that is supposed to be objective. That's the problem I have with Woodson.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
bootsy;2505920 said:
Yeah but you aren't a TV personality that is supposed to be objective. That's the problem I have with Woodson.

I agree absolutely. But like I said earlier it is hard to hide pure unadulterated hate, lol.

That is why when I watch it, I embrace it. After we win I will be tuned in laughing my butt off in the process. :cool:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
bootsy;2505835 said:
I don't think anyone on NFL Network does except Mooch and Jamie Dukes.

Jim Mora and Terrell Davis give him the props he is due as well.