Video: DeMarcus Ware from the Ranch

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]4ykhG1u_XzA[/youtube]
-------------------------

I think Jamie Dukes is finally ready to stop bashing Tony Romo.

I really do.

:laugh1:

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I liked seeing that shirt at 16 seconds that says "WE WIN"....:bow:

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
I really couldn't stand Jamie Dukes when he did that "fake interview" with Romo. The one he kept interrupting Romo and Irvin to place blame on Tony for Owens being gone. Absolutely unprofessional, and he just came off sounding like a complete ****** bag.

I love having Ware on this team. I can't help to think about what he went through in his personal life with his wife and attempts at creating a family compared to Merriman beating up Tila Tequila. What a great all-time pick for us. But I wouldn't mind seeing Ware use an inside spin move. He rarely ever does it, and I have to think he has the talent to do it, so I wonder if it is by scheme that he doesn't do it. Like having Ratliff collapse the middle, and have Spencer and Ware meet at the QB. I just think sometimes he could rush to the outside, and then spin in and be right at the QB. But with that said, the man is a beast, and I love him on our team.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
jswalker1981;3326250 said:
I really couldn't stand Jamie Dukes when he did that "fake interview" with Romo. The one he kept interrupting Romo and Irvin to place blame on Tony for Owens being gone. Absolutely unprofessional, and he just came off sounding like a complete ****** bag.

I love having Ware on this team. I can't help to think about what he went through in his personal life with his wife and attempts at creating a family compared to Merriman beating up Tila Tequila. What a great all-time pick for us. But I wouldn't mind seeing Ware use an inside spin move. He rarely ever does it, and I have to think he has the talent to do it, so I wonder if it is by scheme that he doesn't do it. Like having Ratliff collapse the middle, and have Spencer and Ware meet at the QB. I just think sometimes he could rush to the outside, and then spin in and be right at the QB. But with that said, the man is a beast, and I love him on our team.

I've thought the same thing too before. Maybe he's saving it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Anyone take any notice of the "We Win" T-shirt?

I wonder if that was a shot at TO's "i" shirts.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I heard Ken Hamlin showed up, whiffed on some workouts, and threw up in the lockerroom.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
If Spencer picks up where he left off last year, I see no reason why Mr. Ware can't put up another 20 sack season.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Ware has top notch character. He's not like Ken Hamlin who plays hard for a season, gets a big contract, and coasts after that.

We lucked out on Ware. I went to an LSU home game and saw him play. I never knew we would draft him. I'm sure glad we did.

I hope Ken Hamlin gets cut in the offseason. We can have a more hungry player do the same things he does out there.

Reaction score
Jon88;3327323 said:
Ware has top notch character. He's not like Ken Hamlin who plays hard for a season, gets a big contract, and coasts after that.

We lucked out on Ware. I went to an LSU home game and saw him play. I never knew we would draft him. I'm sure glad we did.

I hope Ken Hamlin gets cut in the offseason. We can have a more hungry player do the same things he does out there.

Dallas really needs a play-maker at FS. Otawge fits that bill to me.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
dadymat;3326242 said:
I liked seeing that shirt at 16 seconds that says "WE WIN"....:bow:

Maybe that guy in the video saw my sig pic. :D

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Jon88;3327323 said:

Are people here really so driven to hate Hamlin that they have to make stuff up?

How do you know he's been coasting since being given a big contract? Has he told you or maybe his teammates or maybe his coaches?

How do you know he's not hungry?

You assume these things to be true because you don't like how he's playing, but there is no indication he's not trying his hardest when he's on the field, there is no indication he's not driven to get better?

Your statements are nothing but slander, and it's getting just totally ridiculous what lengths people will go to in order to support their position.

I do not care if we replace Hamlin because I also want more of a playmaker at the position, but can we stop the stupid character assassinations of our players?

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
gimmesix;3328112 said:
Are people here really so driven to hate Hamlin that they have to make stuff up?

How do you know he's been coasting since being given a big contract? Has he told you or maybe his teammates or maybe his coaches?

How do you know he's not hungry?

You assume these things to be true because you don't like how he's playing, but there is no indication he's not trying his hardest when he's on the field, there is no indication he's not driven to get better?

Your statements are nothing but slander, and it's getting just totally ridiculous what lengths people will go to in order to support their position.

I do not care if we replace Hamlin because I also want more of a playmaker at the position, but can we stop the stupid character assassinations of our players?

:bow:

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Dukes ~ "Jerry Jones has assembled a great roster." Noooooooooooooooooooooo..............................