Video: Dez speaks from rookie symposium

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Here's Dez Bryant talking to Steve Wyche from the Rookie Symposium about his rookie season...

[youtube]P9WYBhzTWRU[/youtube]

Unless Roy or Miles goes down to injury I don't think Dez is going to have Jason Garrett leaning on him to make this offense go in 2010.

Dez will definitely make some 'Wow Plays' this year while playing WR and returning kicks and punts, but if has to lead the Cowboys in receptions then it's probably not going to be a successful season.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3445504 said:
Here's Dez Bryant talking to Steve Wyche from the Rookie Symposium about his rookie season...

Unless Roy or Miles goes down to injury I don't think Dez is going to have Jason Garrett leaning on him to make this offense go in 2010.

Dez will definitely make some 'Wow Plays' this year while playing WR and returning kicks and punts, but if has to lead the Cowboys in receptions then it's probably not going to be a successful season.

totally agree buddy, and thanks for the podcast

ive been trying to find cowboys stuff all day long, kinda quiet you know

dont forget demarcus ware is suppose to be on dfwsportsbeat tonight at 6 pm, i emailed brady tinker, but havent gotten a reply back from him yet, if ware will indeed be on his show for an interview tonight

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3445512 said:
totally agree buddy, and thanks for the podcast

ive been trying to find cowboys stuff all day long, kinda quiet you know

dont forget demarcus ware is suppose to be on dfwsportsbeat tonight at 6 pm, i emailed brady tinker, but havent gotten a reply back from him yet, if ware will indeed be on his show for an interview tonight

Pretty sure they will have some stuff from the Heroes Baseball Game.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
What is Dez Bryant's wingspan? I'm watching that video and it looks like he's got condor arms...I bet that will pay huge dividends on the field catching balls in traffic or a few errant throws that most guys would alligator-arm.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score

I totally agree with your statment and as a matter of fact, there is no way he will have to lean on one player with how loaded we are.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3445504 said:

[youtube]P9WYBhzTWRU[/youtube]

I think they are going to try and baby feed him, like they usually do, and he is just going to be so unbelievable in a tiny role that Jerry steps in and demands he gets on the field more.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CATCH17;3445731 said:
I think they are going to try and baby feed him, like they usually do, and he is just going to be so unbelievable in a tiny role that Jerry steps in and demands he gets on the field more.
You mean they're going to give him the Felix Jones treatment?:lmao2:

On another note, Dez has to be the most polite future millionaire I have ever seen.