:)

SibannacRex

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3218279 said:
[youtube]n8VMcD6uzog[/youtube]
--------------------

Trent Dilfer is intelligent!

:)

Thanks for the vid- although Trent Dilfer looks a lot like Michael Irvin, Mooch and D. Sanders.

Edit: Ok, now you have the right video lol

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
SibannacRex;3218305 said:
Thanks for the vid- although Trent Dilfer looks a lot like Michael Irvin, Mooch and D. Sanders.

Edit: Ok, now you have the right video lol

Give a brother a minute to get his ish right, lol.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good ole Trent. The great thing is that he really believes what he's saying and he backs it up with facts.

bigE79

Reaction score
That line about ed werder's hair piece is classic:laugh2: ...Tony Romo is a bad ***:star:

Reaction score
Dilfer knows and talks straight football. No agenda other than doing the job a respectable sports "expert" should do. Breath of fresh air for BSPN....he should get his own show.

On another note and at the last second of Romo's press conference, did I hear that right....Romo said "thanks Ed, nice hair piece"? Is he talking to Ed Werner, what's that all about?

Reaction score
@2:36 Hoge says after watching the tape he is not to sure how often we send the blitz.

I saw last night that we blitz only 4% of our defensive downs the fewest percent in the NFL. Not bad for the defense ranked 7th in the league in sacks (42) and just 6 sacks behind the league leader Minnesota w/ 48.

Those are also regular season sacks we now have 46 total on the season after yesterday.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
sunbum;3218332 said:
Dilfer knows and talks straight football. No agenda other than doing the job a respectable sports "expert" should do. Breath of fresh air for BSPN....he should get his own show.

On another note and at the last second of Romo's press conference, did I hear that right....Romo said "thanks Ed, nice hair piece"? Is he talking to Ed Werner, what's that all about?

He has done similar stuff before.

Just throwing out a harmless, but funny as all hell shot at Werder.

Nothing malicious.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
HurdIsNoTurd;3218439 said:
@2:36 Hoge says after watching the tape he is not to sure how often we send the blitz.

I saw last night that we blitz only 4% of our defensive downs the fewest percent in the NFL.
Not bad for the defense ranked 7th in the league in sacks (42) and just 6 sacks behind the league leader Minnesota w/ 48.[/B]

That was a stat about blitzing DB's, not blitzes in general.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I love it when Romo cracks jokes at the reporters. Hes having some fun right now and that makes me so :D

Reaction score
dbair1967;3219210 said:
That was a stat about blitzing DB's, not blitzes in general.

My bad, Thanks for pointing that out.

I was also wondering what they would consider a "blitz" for our defense? If we have 3 down linemen and bring a ILB on the rush do they consider that a blitz? Or is it if we send 5 or more players on the rush. Just kind of confused on how they would track that statistic.

A little offtopic but thanks if you can help.