Video: Dukes and Waddle talk Cowboys vs Packers

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3076096 said:
[youtube]3YCHd0O24Mk[/youtube]
----------------------------

Hmmmmmmm...

I have never heard of picking a team just because they are desperate. Is that going to make them block or tackle better??? You mean they were not desperate for a win last week playing a winless Tampa team.

Dukes is just embarrassing himself in that segment.

Nexx

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;3076400 said:
I have never heard of picking a team just because they are desperate. Is that going to make them block or tackle better??? You mean they were not desperate for a win last week playing a winless Tampa team.

+1, hrmm... and the lions were desperate 16 times last year and what did that get them....

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Pretty amazing that Jamarcus Russell didn't play in 2004 or 2005 and he is still among the top 5 sacked in the NFL in that time period.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Nexx;3076402 said:
+1, hrmm... and the lions were desperate 16 times last year and what did that get them....

If pure desperation was all that mattered, then the Lions last year sitting at 0-15 would have given somebody an arse whooping. No way in hell did they wanted to go 0-16, that is the definition of desperate!!!

As we all know, it really helped that Lions in that season finalle.

The Panch

Reaction score
I dont question that we're a better team no matter where we play, but we're not playing the Detroit Lions.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;3076400 said:

I generally find him embarrassing in a lot of segments. I can't stand the jerk.

SilberBlau

Reaction score
TheKey;3076406 said:
Pretty amazing that Jamarcus Russell didn't play in 2004 or 2005 and he is still among the top 5 sacked in the NFL in that time period.

The stat only shows this years numbers. Not sure to what stat they refer with the since 2004 remark

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Panch;3076412 said:
I dont question that we're a better team no matter where we play, but we're not playing the Detroit Lions.

The fact that they're not the Lions doesn't make the Packers any better than what they are. They're a stumbling, bumbling team right now and the Cowboys are on a roll. If these trends hold up, the Cowboys will win this game. Even if both teams play well, the Cowboys will win this game. The only way the Cowboys lose is if they don't show up. This current Cowboys squad APPEARS to be more focused than recent teams. We shall see.

The Panch

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3076490 said:
The fact that they're not the Lions doesn't make the Packers any better than what they are. They're a stumbling, bumbling team right now and the Cowboys are on a roll. If these trends hold up, the Cowboys will win this game. Even if both teams play well, the Cowboys will win this game. The only way the Cowboys lose is if they don't show up. This current Cowboys squad APPEARS to be more focused than recent teams. We shall see.
That's all Im saying.

spook930

Reaction score
Since big ben was on the list they just threw out there that he is the most sacked since 2004.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two verified Cowboy haters so I really don't care what either has to say. Dukes contradicts himself and Waddle just laughs at the Cowboys. Sorry I'll pass.