dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]QP3wVmuDPu4[/youtube]

[youtube]76WcOYqLeXo[/youtube]

[youtube]IXoSBalymEc[/youtube]

[youtube]2rNAiGPzYtc[/youtube]

[youtube]RX7DwIsbtW8[/youtube]

If someone tells me that Doug Free has flown to wherever Jamie Dukes lives and was arrested for breaking his nose I would not be surprised.

Dukes was an offensive lineman. How about showing some support.

Jerry loves his first three picks.

AOA is gonna be fan favorite.

Jersey numbers. Was just looking at the roster and it looks like for now Sean Lee is going to have to take a number in the 90's. He just does not seem like a guy who would look good in a 90's jersey.

Did we cut Sam Young yet?

:laugh1:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for posting the vids. I don't get NFLN so I had not seen a couple of those.:cool:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah Dukes has made it clear since the day we cut Flo that he has zero faith in the ability of Doug Free to play LT for us.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3374585 said:
Yeah Dukes has made it clear since the day we cut Flo that he has zero faith in the ability of Doug Free to play LT for us.
Cause Dukes thinks that Free can only play like he did vs. Minnesota where he had no experience at LT.... Dukes is an idiot plain and simple who is extremely biased against the Cowboys and Jerry Jones. I'm sure he ripped Jerry for getting rid of TO last off season and claimed the Miles Austin couldn't get it done.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Free hasn't earned the right to be praised yet.

If anyone wants to doubt him then they have every right too.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Gzus;3374593 said:
I'm sure he ripped Jerry for getting rid of TO last off season and claimed the Miles Austin couldn't get it done.
Oh, he did.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Treasure! Thanks for posting. Good stuff.

I think Dez will definitely take snaps away from Crayton. I hope he doesn't take too many away from RW. Although I'm not optimistic about it, I'd love to see RW do well this year.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
jobberone;3374624 said:
Treasure! Thanks for posting. Good stuff.

I think Dez will definitely take snaps away from Crayton. I hope he doesn't take too many away from RW. Although I'm not optimistic about it, I'd love to see RW do well this year.
He should be taking almost all the snaps away from Crayton this year. That's the point.

Mansta54

Reaction score
CATCH17;3374617 said:
Free hasn't earned the right to be praised yet.

If anyone wants to doubt him then they have every right too.

He doesn't deserve to be dogged either. He played when Columbo went down and played well.

RS12

Reaction score
Jerry thinks Dukes is an idiot too. Did you see Jerry toying with him in the interview Saturday.