Skipster has a great phrase in here.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3038455 said:
[youtube]CNnffa-EGBA[/youtube]
--------------------------

Skipster has a great phrase in here.

I cant stand the guy so I wont watch, but did someone actually try and bring up the stance that the falcons are bad?

That is ridiculous.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;3038472 said:
I cant stand the guy so I wont watch, but did someone actually try and bring up the stance that the falcons are bad?

That is ridiculous.

It's like 4 minutes just watch it. Skip really has a good line, lol.

The Two Stews are on from Atlanta. They say they overrated the Falcons coming into this game, lol.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Good stuff. As obnoxious as Skip can be, he's right about the two Stews and he's right about Austin and Owens.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Who is the moron on the left who's trying to diminish the Cowboys win by saying the Falcons aren't that good?

adamknite

Reaction score
Wow... Skippy tore into them after they started the "Falcon's really weren't that good" stuff.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doug Stewart is a former running back at Newberry College, former sports agent, former mortgage lender, former Foot Action manager.

He is nobody.

craig71

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Reaction score
zrinkill;3039686 said:
Doug Stewart is a former running back at Newberry College, former sports agent, former mortgage lender, former Foot Action manager.

He is nobody.

Sounds like a jack of all trades and master of none.

Craig

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Who is the guy in purple? He makes an excellent point about Redball.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3039765 said:
Who is the guy in purple? He makes an excellent point about Redball.

Does it matter? He's just regurgitating what every other mediot is saying. I'm not too fond of Garret's playcalling either, but this guy hasn't done his homework. He says Garrett should be using all three of these RBs; only problem with that is that all 3 havent been healthy at the same time all year to even be used together.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
That was a pretty darn good line by Skippy. He really tore into the other guys, made them look like absolute crawfishing fools.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;3039769 said:
Does it matter? He's just regurgitating what every other mediot is saying. I'm not too fond of Garret's playcalling either, but this guy hasn't done his homework. He says Garrett should be using all three of these RBs; only problem with that is that all 3 havent been healthy at the same time all year to even be used together.

All three have been healthy in half the games so far. And even when 1 of them was out, Garrett was about as reluctant as you could get to spread the ball to the two healthy RBs playing.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Now all of a sudden ATL isnt as good as people said they were...easy to say that after they got manhandled by dallas.

preacher238

Reaction score
I hate Skippy....but that line was priceless!!

"Miles better without Team Obliterator"!!! CLASSIC!!!!

:lmao2:

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
DallasDomination;3039813 said:
Now all of a sudden ATL isnt as good as people said they were...easy to say that after they got manhandled by dallas.

Ya but if it was the other way around it would be "The Falcons are real contenders":rolleyes:

Benny Blue Boy

Reaction score
Skip Bayless for the most part makes my skin crawl...but to his credit he has admittedly been on Miles Austin for about 2 years now...every time some guy said who do you replace TO with? He always said Miles Austin...damn guy was right for once.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Wait... Skip likes the Cowboys, now? Man, it must have been ages since I've last checked out 1st and 10.