VIDEO: Hanson interview was great

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Hansen has lost it...he is making himself look like a buffoon. Even moreso than usual.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Dale sounds like a jilted girlfriend. "Bill doesn't let us do that anymore". Boo hoo. I just dropped a couple of I.Q.points for giving that guy 5 minutes of my life.

SS

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
skinsscalper said:
Dale sounds like a jilted girlfriend. "Bill doesn't let us do that anymore". Boo hoo. I just dropped a couple of I.Q.points for giving that guy 5 minutes of my life.

SS

Maybe you didn't have enough. Why else would you listen to him in the first place! :laugh1:

felix360

Reaction score
i noticed that uhh "smack" jerruh didnt "smack" smack his lips during the whole interview

felix360

Reaction score
i will have to agree with Hanson about the monday night games and the nfl network games. eventually it will all be on nfl network and we would have to pay lots of money to watch them

dal0789

Reaction score
First time i've watched Hanson, and the last time I watch Hanson he is a genuine ***.

burmafrd

Reaction score
How ANYONE can think Hanson is ANYTHING but a tool is beyond me.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
felix360 said:
i noticed that uhh "smack" jerruh didnt "smack" smack his lips during the whole interview

I noticed that in the press conference the other day. Last year it was so annoying to hear him smacking his lips after every other word. Someone suggested that his face was still too tight from the surgery, they might have been right. :laugh2:

Thank God us fans outside of the Dallas area are spared from listening to Hanson.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hansen reminds me very much of a local idiot here in Tampa. I guess there's one in every football city's sports radio business with sour grapes.

Jerry put up with a lot of questionable remarks by Hansen. (Notice no handshaking following the interview also)

StoneyBurk

Reaction score
Dale is actually doing what these other sheep in the media should be doing. Parcells is a power zealot who says stupid things. i miss seeing the highlights from camp

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well for the most part I think Dale is just a shock jock trying to make waves.

And with a few interactions with him via emails it confirmed my feelings in the past.

I will give him credit in that department, he has always returned my emails in the past.

However I did agree with his takes on the NFL and how they are doing the fans.