Video: I hate agreeing with Skippy - 10/30/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]8qy2s5heNf8[/youtube]
------------------------------------------

Chadiha stinks and so does Skippy.

But on this one I agree 100% with Skippy.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
it is what it is. the giants have had trouble with backup qbs though in recent history.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All this does is prove to me that Skip is an idiot. I was on the fence about who'd i'd rather start but i'm definately sure Brad is the right choice.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Chadiha's remark on Marion tells me he's nothing more than a stat monkey. You know how I feel about most "Stats". As useful as breasts on a bore...........

silver

Reaction score
cadiha is useless. skipp on the other hand, has a point about starting bollinger. but you can tell the whole thing is staged. they get together before the taping and take sides. but nontheless you can see the hidden agenda on skip.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why won't the Cowboys make the playoffs, Little Skippy? Because that would make you happy, huh? Sorry. Not good enough.

Seven

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2385987 said:
I would never agree w/ Skippy

and if I did, I wouldn't let anyone in on it

Soooooo............you just did. No?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Who cares what he has to say? Seriously, do we NEED one Skip Bayless thread before every single game? Is he the one that decides when it's okay for the Cowboys to win?

Seven

Reaction score
TheCount;2386233 said:
Who cares what he has to say? Seriously, do we NEED one Skip Bayless thread before every single game? Is he the one that decides when it's okay for the Cowboys to win?

Watch the vid, then comment. Unfounded gibberish. How do you justify they can spread the untruth as gospel.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2385687 said:

I think Skip is about is about as wise on this subject as our government is on the banking system.

Brad Johnson is improving. Brad is a better team manager than Bollinger. Putting Bollinger in now is admittng that the Cowboys have to take a huge gamble to win against the Giants. Our defense showed that they can hold their own.

Why give up the game on offense with a bunch of turnovers with Bollinger. What...not enough yards or ponts with Brad? I guarantee our offense will improve this week with Brad. Sit tight and enjoy some popcorn. Don't gamble it away with a novice like Bollinger.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Seven;2386239 said:
Watch the vid, then comment. Unfounded gibberish. How do you justify they can spread the untruth as gospel.

Maybe you misread what I wrote. Let me be clear. I don't give a crap what Skip Bayless has to say about anything, good or bad.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2385687 said:

HAHA! Now we are youtub'n Skip Bayless's "brainless" comments.... gold, I tell ya.

dcfanatic... for you to agree with Skip... Skip Bayless 100% is nuts. Your cred just took a hit.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I watched the video and I still don't care what Skippy has to say. He's useless so even if/when he's able to make a good point it's negated by the fact that he's still Skippy.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BraveHeartFan;2386537 said:
I watched the video and I still don't care what Skippy has to say. He's useless so even if/when he's able to make a good point it's negated by the fact that he's still Skippy.
So very well put, my friend.

Seven

Reaction score
TheCount;2386447 said:
Maybe you misread what I wrote. Let me be clear. I don't give a crap what Skip Bayless has to say about anything, good or bad.

I was talkin' about the other knob. Bayless is a gimmee................