Video Idea

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
To all video makers:

I have an idea, would anyone be willing to do a cowboy video from the 2005 season to these songs:

Nothing Wrong by Jimmy Eat World
Vitamin R- Chevelle
Best of You- Foo Fighters

I got the idea from another video that I have about ND.

PM me if interested, I have the songs saved on my computer if you need them.

Thanks

Cowboy4322

TEK2000

Reaction score
What theme do want in the video? Offense, Defense.....?

I really don't know if I could stand hearing that Foo Fighters song thru the making of the video. I never liked that song... its the same line "Best of You" thru the ENTIRE song.

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
TEK:

I figured maybe both offense and defense of the best plays throughout the year to just maybe Vitamin R and Nothing Wrong. The Foo Fighters was just and option but doesn't have to be included. Maybe put in the announcers calling the play dubbed in over the song.(just an idea there, may not work)

Thanks

Cowboy4322

TEK2000

Reaction score
cowboy4322 said:
TEK:

I figured maybe both offense and defense of the best plays throughout the year to just maybe Vitamin R and Nothing Wrong. The Foo Fighters was just and option but doesn't have to be included. Maybe put in the announcers calling the play dubbed in over the song.(just an idea there, may not work)

Thanks

Cowboy4322

To be perfectly honest with you, I've already made my 2005 offense and defense videos, so, I doubt I'll get involved with that project.

Maybe someone like Otero1 or another video guru could give it a go.

I'm taking a break right now during the offseason because I'll have A LOT of work to do during and following the 2006 season.

I don't mind providing clips to anyone that is interested in doing this though.

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
TEK:

That's fine, I completely understand. I hope any one else would be interested.

Thanks

Cowboy4322

TheOneROWilliE

Reaction score
i cant use some of the videos from cowboysvids.com cuz it says that i am missing a codec and i already have divx....can anyone help me with this problem?

VirusX

Reaction score
cowboy4322 said:
To all video makers:

I have an idea, would anyone be willing to do a cowboy video from the 2005 season to these songs:

Vitamin R- Chevelle

Thanks

Cowboy4322

Currently I am working on an 2005 offense video but I might be able to do something like your asking. I am short on footage though. The upcomming season should be much better for me. Check out the videos in my sig and see if thats the style your interested in...

StevenOtero

Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
To be perfectly honest with you, I've already made my 2005 offense and defense videos, so, I doubt I'll get involved with that project.

Maybe someone like Otero1 or another video guru could give it a go.

I'm taking a break right now during the offseason because I'll have A LOT of work to do during and following the 2006 season.

I don't mind providing clips to anyone that is interested in doing this though.

Hehe. I'll do it.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
heeeeey yoooou guuuuys sorry couldn't resist, what video editing software do you all use?

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
Otero

Thanks for replying. Otero, do you need the music, because I do have them if you need them. Thanks for doing them. Let me know if you need the music...

Cowboy4322

StevenOtero

Reaction score
kowboys 05 said:
heeeeey yoooou guuuuys sorry couldn't resist, what video editing software do you all use?

Depends on what I feel like using.
I use Nero Vision, Sony Vegas, etc.

TheOneROWilliE

Reaction score
hey otero i only have windows movie maker which is not all that great how much do those programs cost?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
TheOneROWilliE said:
i cant use some of the videos from cowboysvids.com cuz it says that i am missing a codec and i already have divx....can anyone help me with this problem?

Sounds like you downloaded the divx coded but didnt install it. INstall it and you should have no problems.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
cowboy4322 said:
To all video makers:

Vitamin R- Chevelle

Thanks

Cowboy4322

No offense, but that music really blows. LOL I'll do it anyway though.

TEK2000

Reaction score
PM me for Sony Vegas. ;)

I used to use Pinnacle Studio but I got burned from that crappy program when I was about 1/3 finished with my Roy Williams video and the program crashed and corrupted my whole video file.. I had to start over from scratch.
Studio crashes CONSTANTLY!

I now use Sony Vegas and I am EXTREMELY happy I switched. Very easy to use once you learn the basics and a lot more stable of a program as well as LOTS more features.

I highly recommend Vegas. If anyone has any questions on it... let me know and I'll try to help.

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
otero1 said:
No offense, but that music really blows. LOL I'll do it anyway though.

Otero:

Thanks for doing it even though you don't like the music :D

I really do appreciate it

Thanks again

Cowboy4322

TEK2000

Reaction score
TheOneROWilliE said:
hey i finished the video

POST IT BRO!! :)

I'd like to check it out... I'm assuming you're talking about the Roy Williams video you said you were working on.