VIDEO: Legend of Terrell Owens.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Quoting:Shadowmx1988
This is the Trailer to the Trilogy-Mix Im making, It's the Story of Terrell Owens and I made this Inspired by Sever and his The Legend of Michale Jordan Dynasty. From Frisco, to Philly, and YES even to Big D You will see TO's Pro Career Highs and Lows, so check out the Trailer and let me know what ya'll think!!!

LINK:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MDY0Z9SU
Quoting:Shadowmx1988
^^^20MB LINK Thanks Tek2000^^^

CREDIT: Mix by: Shadomx1988
DivX Conversion by: Tek2000

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to get this to work? Because just clicking on the link doesn't work for me.....

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Dawgs0916 said:
Can someone please tell me how to get this to work? Because just clicking on the link doesn't work for me.....

i'll re-up it using something diff. megaupload can be confusing.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Dawgs0916 said:
thanks man. for the future though, what would I need to do?

Click link, you'll have to wait a few sec. Maybe a few pop-up ads. Then it'll say click here for download. Or something like that. I myself do not use megaupload. I'm upping right now as we speak to rapidshare.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Remember, the higher you place him, the harder the fall when the end comes.

Watching you guys back track when we have to cut him is gunna be as much fun as watching you brag about spending money on this guy and worshipping him and naming your first born after him.

Oh the folly of not thinking with a clear head or a clear heart. You guys will see soon enough. This is starting to get funny.