VIDEO: My 2006 Dallas Cowboys Season Promo Video

TEK2000

Reaction score
This is a brief video that will HOPEFULLY get you pumped up about the team we've put together and ready for the Jacksonville game.

The video is 18MB in size and 2 minutes long.

Higher Quality Video link:
right click and save target as HERE

And for all you "lazy" (or 56k) people :) ... here's the youtube version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMg-yg3EYy4

Comments are always welcome and appreciated!

Just my little side note:
I'm really happy with this video. I put it together in a very short time frame (2 days) compared to some of my other videos that take weeks. For me, even when I watch it, the ending is abrupt compared to the buildup of the video... but that's exactly what leaves you wanting more and anticipating the upcoming season so it happened to come out very well (I think). I hope everyone enjoys this video and it gets you as fired up about the season as I am!!
Just in case you are curious... the song is Ronin from The Last Samurai soundtrack.

ALSO be sure and check out www.cowboysvids.com
I made some updates yesterday including moving all 2005 game clips to an Archives page, adding a 2006 Highlight Videos section, adding a 2006 Game Clips section, and adding a Download Stats page that shows the Top 25 Downloads over the past couple of months.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TEK, that was great and really, really gets me pumped for this weekend.

Yet another one of your videos makes my collection.

Thanks.

ljs44

Reaction score
Unreal!! UDAMAN!!!!

5 days and counting..............

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TEK, that is really well done. I don't know if people have thanked you enough, but I, for one, really appreciate your good work. Keep 'em coming.

TEK2000

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all the compliments and appreciation! It makes it worthwhile.

pancakeman

Reaction score
That was great. Nice editing job - builds great anticipation just as you intended. (I don't know if "6 in '06" works that well as a slogan, because the calendar will say '07 when we get our sixth Super Bowl title - but that's a minor matter...)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
o man i can't wait! can anybody tell me if that was roy who tripped up that viking in the backfeild at the end of the video

Jay

Reaction score
Thanks alot Tek!

Hey, I was just wondering, did anyone post a torrent link or any other link to the Vikings preseason game? I have the Niners and Seahawks' games on my computer already, but didn't get to see the Vikings game and never saw anything posted on it.