Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]My2ilI-oSUI[/youtube]
[youtube]siv0EXw5IGI[/youtube]
[youtube]5A3fdNd-eqQ[/youtube]
[youtube]l1gnFdPi7VQ[/youtube]
[youtube]uu1vp4kuDdg[/youtube]
------------------------------

I know there is another thread on here somewhere, but I figured I would add this one with the actual videos in it for the folks who don't have NFLN.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
bouttime;2793567 said:
Outstanding DC...Thanks for the Flicks!!!

Thanks. I can only imagine the people without the NFL Network reading about this thing everywhere and being pissed they can't check it out.

I think they did a great job in putting this together even if you don't agree with the structure of the list.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I can only imagine that Michael Irvin is placed so high because he's a fellow mediot

not that I don't love Michael, check my avatar, and don't think he's the greatest

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I can't wait to download this as a torrent. Lots of great footage to drool over. Thanks for getting the sneak preview up so quickly.

BTW, anyone know the name of the NFL Films music at :24 in Part One?

Reaction score
It's actually music from The KPM music Library which NFL Films used in a lot of their pieces throughout the years, in addition to Bruton and Dewolfe Library music.
I'm pretty sure it was the theme to "This Week in Baseball" as well, if that's the case the track would either be-
Opening song was "Jet Set" By Michael Vickers.
The closing song was "Gathering Crowd" also by Michael Vickers.

Reaction score
How can Larry Allen not be on this list? He has the most pro bowl appearances of any Cowboy, and might be one of the greatest linemen of all time?