Video of Dal-Was game from 1999?

Mike_45

Reaction score
You know the one where Troy hit Rocket in OT to win it on that beautiful play action pass.

Since this game is being discussed in the 3 biggest plays thread, does anyone have this game on video that they would like to share? I have several games from years past to trade. PM me if you do.

Mods sorry if this is in the wrong area, didn't know to put it here or in the media zone.

Mike

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Mike_45;1530831 said:
You know the one where Troy hit Rocket in OT to win it on that beautiful play action pass.

Since this game is being discussed in the 3 biggest plays thread, does anyone have this game on video that they would like to share? I have several games from years past to trade. PM me if you do.

Mods sorry if this is in the wrong area, didn't know to put it here or in the media zone.

Mike

I remember that game like it was yesterday. I was 12, playing football outside with my friends immitating the Cowboys, and running back inside every 5 minutes or so to watch the game. Right after me and my friend scored on a long TD pass (it was probably something like 20 yards haha) I come inside only to see Troy throw the bomb to Rocket to win it. That was amazing, because I felt like I somehow had affected the game since the same thing just happened to me haha.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1530846 said:
I remember that game like it was yesterday. I was 12, playing football outside with my friends immitating the Cowboys, and running back inside every 5 minutes or so to watch the game. Right after me and my friend scored on a long TD pass (it was probably something like 20 yards haha) I come inside only to see Troy throw the bomb to Rocket to win it. That was amazing, because I felt like I somehow had affected the game since the same thing just happened to me haha.

we all thank you sir!

Mike_45

Reaction score
J.Jones21;1530850 said:
we all thank you sir!

Bump, even though that year wasnt the greatest that was one of my favorite games to ever watch. :bow:

rojan

Reaction score
I'm actually getting a copy of that Game from DaveyBoy. When it comes in the mail Ill be more than happy to uploaded it for everyone to watch.

I made a comment of how that was one of the 1st games I watched as a Cowboys fan in a thread and he PMed me saying he had it on VHS and would convert it to DVD and send it to me.

1fisher

Reaction score
J.Jones21;1530850 said:
we all thank you sir!

why were you NOT watching the entire game instead of running back in to check???:D

oops... that was intended for NGB