Video of last 2:15?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Was watching on Sopcast and for whatever reason, it switched to Mia Buf at the 2:15 mark and didnt see the last drive. Anyone able to post it?. Many thanks

DMOB

Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;1822284 said:
Was watching on Sopcast and for whatever reason, it switched to Mia Buf at the 2:15 mark and didnt see the last drive. Anyone able to post it?. Many thanks
WOW!!! I would be one pissed off mofo!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
DMOB;1822529 said:
WOW!!! I would be one pissed off mofo!

Yeah it was ridiculous. At the start of the game, no one was seeding it, so alot of us didnt get to see the start. Then someone started to seed it but it was so laggy it wasnt even worth watching. Then we find a solid seeder, and at the end of the game he changed channels. Wasn't too happy about that haha. Hopefully next week I get to see the game in its entirety.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
go to nfl.com, they have Romo's highlights. pretty much shows the last 2 min.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I am so glad I have an .avi of this game, what a come back. If you cant find it PM me I will but out the last 2 minutes for you.

*** Never mind just went to cut out the last couple minutes and noticed my stupid DVR stopped recording at the 2 minute warning. I guess the stupid thing stops taking after 3 hours, not when the game is over. Unreal!