Video of Roy Williams Interview

Kilyin

Reaction score
Bleh RealMedia. I refuse to install any of their software.

28bringinthewood

Reaction score
Thanks allot for the link!!!! I don't have NFL Network (although my cable provider is probably tired of getting my calls about it :) ) and I really wanted to see this!
Thanks again :bow:

Wimbo

Reaction score
What did he say at 4:09 in the video? (talking about Woodson) It sounded like Roy said "he's banging my babysitter". :laugh2:

VirusX

Reaction score
Good for Roy "What do you think about the 'RoyWilliams Rule'?" He replied, I dont want people to think im a dirty player but thats my last line of defense. Im not going to let someone score and have to walk over to see parcells looking at me like that and letting my teammates and fans down.

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
Wimbo said:
What did he say at 4:09 in the video? (talking about Woodson) It sounded like Roy said "he's banging my babysitter". :laugh2:

That is all Woody has to do now that he is retired. Not a bad retirement.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I might give that a try.

I knew about that site, and I downloaded a Quicktime alternative codec from there. One day while using it, my computer blue screened and one of my hard drives had kicked the bucket. Probably a coincidence, but I haven't touched a free codec since.

calico

Reaction score
Good interview. I am glad that he did not complain about the rule and look like a sore sport about it. He will just play football because he can afford the fines.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Is that how the horse collar tackle will be handled? Fines? I thought I read it would be a yardage penalty.

k19

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Is that how the horse collar tackle will be handled? Fines? I thought I read it would be a yardage penalty.

During the game it will be a penalty but it will be up to the league office as to whether or not fines are handed out anf their amounts. Just like Helmet to Helmet and things like that are handled