Video: Playbook - Cowboys vs Chiefs

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]vVC-97etF7I[/youtube]
----------------------------

Joe Theisman likes the Chiefs this week.

Bring the hate.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Of the 3 hosts, Joe Theisman was the only one to pick the Chiefs. So how is that hate?

Smith22

Reaction score
Joe still thinks the skins are a good team. The guy is a moron. He would probably pick us to go 0-16.............

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;3001272 said:
Of the 3 hosts, Joe Theisman was the only one to pick the Chiefs. So how is that hate?

????

I was saying to bring the hate for Theisman.

Nav22

Reaction score
Whoa. Lot of Sam Hurd love coming from Sterling Sharpe.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Nav22;3001344 said:
Whoa. Lot of Sam Hurd love coming from Sterling Sharpe.

No kidding, calling him an explosive player even. I wonder if this is the first time he's ever seen Hurd play, that big catch and run is a bit deceiving if so. But Crayton, Hurd, Austin and even Ogletree HAVE to step up against the Chiefs, even if its just as run blockers.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
For the sake of argument, let's put aside team loyalty and fan devotion for a moment. If we were seeking a potential upset, we would deem this game a likely candidate -- if we're being completely honest with ourselves.

The Chiefs are an underdog at home, in tenacious pursuit of their first win, and the Cowboys are an underperforming team that, by its own admission, doesn't know how to win.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3001572 said:
For the sake of argument, let's put aside team loyalty and fan devotion for a moment. If we were seeking a potential upset, we would deem this game a likely candidate -- if we're being completely honest with ourselves.

The Chiefs are an underdog at home, in tenacious pursuit of their first win, and the Cowboys are an underperforming team that, by its own admission, doesn't know how to win.

I actually have to agree.

No Felix, no Roy Williams, a limited Barber, and Proctor playing in place of Guorde. Combine the injuries with StayPuff and Tecmo running things from the sideline and you have the makings of a potential upset.

I think I need to go vomit after typing that last sentence.