dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]2ZBiTcdOUts[/youtube]
--------------------------

Romo to Austin. Sacks against Ryan.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
That out route to the corner that Romo and Miles love so much now is going to set up a huge play off a double move sometime down the road.

I just hope we can execute it and capitalize.

onetrickpony

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;3043280 said:
That out route to the corner that Romo and Miles love so much now is going to set up a huge play off a double move sometime down the road.

I just hope we can execute it and capitalize.

That ball was thrown way before Miles started his comeback. That shows some serious trust. Defenses are going to have to come up with an answer for that, setting up the double move.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
Hostile;3043517 said:
I wish I had the NFL Network.

I feel for you. I swear, I don't even think about watching ESPN at all and I'm someone who watched ESPN every single day for the past 15 years or so.

Ever since the beginning of the shows NFL Total Access and now Playbook there is no need to watch ESPN for anything football related.

People hop on the site mentioning what Trent Dilfer is saying about the Cowboys or this and that and I'm like, I didn't even know he was an analyst now.

And, who the hell is Skip Bayless?

That's how I feel.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Playbook is the best show on the NFL Network. I would love to see Jaws and Dilfer on that show!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The NFL Network is getting better and better. I love Playbook and the Coaches Show. It is awesome to get insight from Mora, Cowher, Martz etc...

ESPN use to do some good break downs with Jaws but it seems like they are going into the opposite direction and would rather focus on gossip and opinions of idiots like Carter and Keyshawn.

It is great having another option, I cant remember the last time I watched ESPN for something besides a game/event they were broadcasting.