Video: Playbook on Falcons and Cowboys

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]yIGodIwvqxM[/youtube]
--------------------------

Every week my anticipation grows stronger and stronger about watching Joe Theisman on Playbook.

Worst hire ever!

ENGCowboy

Reaction score
Does this guy actually confuse Flo with Deon Anderson? Around 4:30, I was beginning to like the way the video was going until then.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ENGCowboy;3030618 said:
Does this guy actually confuse Flo with Deon Anderson? Around 4:30, I was beginning to like the way the video was going until then.
That's precisely when I stopped watching.:laugh2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I agree with Sterling about the short quick passes.

Those are the type of plays this offense needs to be successful.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Theisman is generally incompetent in his analysis, but he does make a decent point about the Cowboys' inability to tackle.

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
I guess we don't do anything right as a team. Even Sterling, who picked us to win, could only show good things the Atlanta defense has been doing. There's no good tape on us people :rolleyes:

I believe the media and Atlanta has set themselves up for a trap and they're gonna get blown out. I believe that with all my heart. Aikman said he got the feeling that Atlanta doesn't look at us as a measuring stick. They might be looking forward to the NO game already.

Even that Nancies would agree that we can stand up to anybody anyday with the talent we have. I believe this thing is gonna snowball on Atlanta.