Video: Playbook talks Cowboys vs Packers

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]gUzSMSvwrmU[/youtube]
-----------------------------

The closer this game gets the more confident I get that even if the Cowboys don't bring their 'A' game they can still win. The Packers can't pass block and we know two of the most consistent players on the Cowboys are DeMarcus Ware and Jay Ratliff.
//

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
lololol @ that shot Rod Woodson got in on the Rogers.

"Aaron Rodgers stifles himself."

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas needs to have a distinct advantage in pass rush and pass protection. And going into this game, it looks like they do.

The Cowboys' pass rush has picked up after an early lull, and Ware and Ratliff should be tough for Green Bay to deal with. And I even think that this is Anthony Spencer's best chance for that "breakout" game that many have been waiting for. Mark Tauscher is out and Allan Barbre has struggled all season.

On the flip side, Green Bay's defense has struggled rushing the passer and the Cowboys have done a pretty good job protecting Tony Romo as of late. And even with a heavy dose of blitzing last week against the Eagles, Romo stood tough and didn't make the big mistake. I think he'll see considerably less blitzing from Green Bay and therefore less pressure.

If the Cowboys play their type of game and avoid turnovers and sloppy play, I think they'll win.

triplets92

Reaction score
I like how this is all old tapes. why didn't Jennings show tapes from the game they had last week against the Bucs:laugh2:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Theesman picked us? I'm officially worried. :(

BTW, not that we hadn't heard it before, but Galloway has insisted the last couple days that the one WR we regret missing on over the last many years is Greg Jennings. We loved him and were definitely going to take him if the Packers hadn't one pick before us.

mldardy

Reaction score
roy31;3075527 said:
I don't know what tape Dukes was watching
I was a fan of his when he first started on NFLN but he is becoming one of most least favorites along with Woodson, Sapp and Faulk.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
mldardy;3076347 said:
I was a fan of his when he first started on NFLN but he is becoming one of most least favorites along with Woodson, Sapp and Faulk.

Every since Jamie Dukes came on. The other people like Woodson and Sapp and them really don't respect some of his opinions too well cause they tend to talk over him, but Dukes is persistent at gettin his point off.

Reaction score
Jamie Dukes needs to stick to eating because his football IQ isn't very good... I used to think he was half decent.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Dukes keeps saying he's picking the Packers because they are desperate. Doesn't seem like he can come up with a reason they actually win aside from the fact that they have to.