Video Player Solution

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
I have often found that many people encounter the same concern I had when I first started viewing video on my PC some years ago. Well, the market on video players has only grown larger, and the various video formats have increased as well. This of course only makes things more difficult, and frustrating for many average computer users. I have a strong suspition that there are many of you who arent benefiting from all the wonderful video out there, and are condemned to using You-Tube.

It's most likely that you dont have the right audio or video codec that will allow your video player to playback the video you want to watch. Perhaps its that you need several video players to watch the various video formats. There are many a/v formats, and many players out there.

If you want your video player/players to work in conjunction with many different audio video formats, I recommend downloading the K-Lite mega pak. This download comes with more than just every codec you will ever need, but it also comes with the primary video players used for viewing most video. The K-Lite Mega Codec Pack is a free software bundle which includes the K-Lite Codec Pack Full, QuickTime Alternative, Real Alternative, BSplayer and DC-DSP Filter. The installation will require that you uninstall your current video players in order to reinstall these versions. Dont worry you will be glad you did.

Here is the download link...... http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm

Everyone should be able to watch full length game video in HD. Not to mention all the cool custom video out there.

Hope this helps. Good luck guys.;)