Video: Remember

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Thank you!

On another note:
You know, if you search youtube for Tony Romo, you can see some weird wild stuff.

jesusphreak

Reaction score
Our defense was a monster Sunday. We were swarming the ball - it seemed like we had 12 players each play.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I didn't realize how obvious of a pick Dallas ran on the 3rd and 7 slant to Glenn. It looks like Witten who ran at the guy and extended his arms. I am surprised the refs didn't call it since they haven't missed one on Dallas all season.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
joseephuss;1178608 said:
I didn't realize how obvious of a pick Dallas ran on the 3rd and 7 slant to Glenn. It looks like Witten who ran at the guy and extended his arms. I am surprised the refs didn't call it since they haven't missed one on Dallas all season.

Yeah. I noticed it when re-watching the game on Monday. And the thing is Witten didn't even have to "pick" the DB :banghead:

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
Very nice job with this one. Defense was really good. I like the music. Who is it?

ghst187

Reaction score
joseephuss;1178608 said:

I noticed that too. But it was CLOSE because Romo is releasing the ball the same time Witten is about to block the DB. Witten has been called for that once before. The thing about it is, no one else EVER gets called for pick plays and everyone runs them against us.
Between that no call and Roy Williams not getting called for PI on his INT....

We NEVER get the benefit of the doubt on stuff like that! Maybe the '72 Dolphins had a chat with the officials before the game?

What I LOVE....is Dwight Freeney getting OWNED by Hoyte on Barber's TD run. That was a CRUSHING block.
I think Freeney is a good player but I don't think there's any way he deserves the PB. He is, IMO, a VASTLY overrated completely one-dimensional player. He has a whopping total of 2.5 sacks, 11 tackles, and 1 pass defensed this season through 10 games. Notice a some of our big runs, and a lot of other teams' big runs, came right at him. He ALWAYS runs 8 yards upfield. I'm not sure Freeney could be an every down DL for Parcells, he can't play the run.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Capt.Gut;1178755 said:
Very nice job with this one. Defense was really good. I like the music. Who is it?

Disturbed the first song, the second is Black Stone Cherry a song my gf picked out for me ;)

Intrepid

Reaction score
I had to catch a plane on Sunday and missed all but 1/2 of the first quarter. This was truly a gift. Thanks, man!