video request

tripletsbestever

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has any cowboy highlight reels from the 90's til the present? or any on Roy Williams (not the WR).? thanks

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tripletsbestever said:
I was just wondering if anyone has any cowboy highlight reels from the 90's til the present? or any on Roy Williams (not the WR).? thanks
:welcome:

Use the search engine and check "videos" or "Boom"

Also check stuff by Calico and JDsmith. Two of the best anywhere.

Boom is a keeper.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Boom was just reformatted to windows media 9. Same link, but I overwrote the old divx version with a wmv version. I have redone all my videos except PoY in windows media 9, I'll be reupping that one tomorrow.

rojan

Reaction score
Ya I was working up to askin him if he had any game tape from last year that he can send me way

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Qwickdraw said:
That "Video Zone" is looking more and more like a good idea.

The problem with a video zone is that the links to the videos will change as bandwidth usage increases. Then the "Video Zone" forum would be filled with requests of "Anyone have any working links for the videos, these don't work" instead of "Anyone have any videos" ..

With traffic expected to increase as training camp begins, the traffic we send to the sites hosting the videos would increase greatly. Trying to use BitTorrent for the downloads is great in theory but too much of a pain for the average user to want to install and use it just for videos when they can download them directly.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Reality said:
The problem with a video zone is that the links to the videos will change as bandwidth usage increases. Then the "Video Zone" forum would be filled with requests of "Anyone have any working links for the videos, these don't work" instead of "Anyone have any videos" ..

With traffic expected to increase as training camp begins, the traffic we send to the sites hosting the videos would increase greatly. Trying to use BitTorrent for the downloads is great in theory but too much of a pain for the average user to want to install and use it just for videos when they can download them directly.

I think I'll just make my own Multimedia site.