Video: Romo, Ed 'T.O. likes me' Werder and Roy 'Tex' Williams

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Here's Sportscenter and Total Access reporting on the Cowboys vs Skins game...

[youtube]hPZszP2G7RQ[/youtube]

Portis being out is excellent. But we are going to be missing Felix though. Romo is back and sounds very confident that he's going to get this offense back in gear.

I really hate DeAngelo Hall. I am so happy the Cowboys didn't pick him up even though I hear they had talks with him after he was released from Oakland.

Now here's a little piece on Roy 'Tex' Williams. And before you watch it let me say this. I am not trying to be the guy who came up with a nickname for someone. I just think he needs a nickname because of the other Roy Williams (And yes, I am completely aware that #38 may be gone after this season).

[youtube]yHU_Gzn_TMQ[/youtube]

How great would it be to see him and T.O. both going over a 100 yards this week with Romo back at QB. That would really put the rest of the NFL in panic mode.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
cool DC is that the video of tex williams from cowboys insider? i told hostile about it,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
thanks DC, i knew that Hostile loved roy (texas) williams, so wanted him to see the footage,

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I thought I heard him say TO better be worried about his defense last night... What a jagoff.

And when Hall said his spat with TO was about the "best on best" what was he talking about? Mouths?

kmd24

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2416601 said:
Hall calls out the Dallas D.

Actually, he said "this defense," not "his defense." He immediately followed it up by saying "any one of us can be on him at any time."

They won't leave Hall in 1-on-1 with TO, I don't believe.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DeAngelo Hall takes high road with T.O.

11:04 AM Thu, Nov 13, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Washington's reporters relayed T.O.'s comments about looking forward to a big day against DeAngelo Hall to the oft-torched cornerback who recently joined the Commanders.

Per the Washington Post, Hall replied that T.O. ought to worry about the Commanders' entire defense before downplaying the comments.

"T.O. is T.O.," Hall said. "He's going to say what he wants to say and try to be controversial. I'm just here to have fun."

T.O. was right about Hall being horrible. And Hall is right that T.O. should be concerned with the whole Commanders defense. If it makes Hall feel any better, rest assured that T.O. has spent much more time thinking about Shawn Springs and Carlos Rogers than him this week.

Comments (8) Leave comment | E-mail entry