VIDEO: Roy showing house to Primetime by Grizz

DBoys

Reaction score
The other day I got an email from some company that is doing promotion for AT&T Home Turf, a web video show where they go to athletes homes and check out how they live. Think Cribs on a smaller scale. Anyway, they wrote me to let me know they have a video of Deion Sanders hanging out at Roy Williams' house. Since things have been kind of heavy around here lately, with the Terrell Owens episode last week and the Andre Gurode stuff this week, I thought now would be a good time to put your brain in neutral and see the House of Roy. One thing I learned from the video, Roy has way too many shoes.

Click here to watch the video.
http://seehowtheylive.com/rWilliams.php

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
his house is awesome. and yeah he has one two many pairs of shoes

ravidubey

Reaction score
Amazing home; the fish tanks were incredible. Deion looked a little non-plussed that Roy gave him his fish back, though.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Was Roy wearing a pink shirt with pink shoes lace's?

Only Roy can get away with that :laugh1:

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Roy could were puce and a polka doted shirt and laces as long as he keeps playing the way he does, HMMMMM i wonder why you noticed that are you trying to tell us something , Hey man its OK come on out of the closets I work in production I can get you an audition with the boys and bravo network ,,,,

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I beleive he actually had already done this with that show Cribs or something like that. I saw it around a year ago or so.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
YoMick;1068489 said:
Was Roy wearing a pink shirt with pink shoes lace's?

Only Roy can get away with that :laugh1:

Yeah I was thinking he needs to go back in to that shoe closet and find a better pair :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ravidubey;1068433 said:
Amazing home; the fish tanks were incredible. Deion looked a little non-plussed that Roy gave him his fish back, though.

The fish looked like it was dead. :laugh2:

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure the giving back the fish thing was staged to be funny.. Roy is a good ol boy.. he has better manners than that..

really cool video.. i love seeing Roy talk off the field.. talk about Jekyl and Hyde! on the field he is a monster, off the field he is a big, nice softie..

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
nyc;1068627 said:
I beleive he actually had already done this with that show Cribs or something like that. I saw it around a year ago or so.

Yeah, I saw that, though it was a few days ago, I guess a rerun. But it was a nice house. But Roy Williams owns a POODLE!!! Whats with that, lol.