Video: Skip and Lombardi talk Cowboys and Packers.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]EtdVfYiox8Y[/youtube]
--------------------------

Skip and Lombardi talk Cowboys and Packers.

Reaction score
Green Bay isn't all that talented... They just got lucky yesterday. The sun shines on a dog's *** every once in a while. Dallas killed themselves pretty much.

Green Bay and Superbowl don't mix, Skip sounds crazy.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Dont' have time to listen to it. But it sounds like Skip is finally off our bandwagon? I hope so. No more love from the media is fine by me. Keep telling us how we are terrible and that we'll never get over the December and January slumps.

terrifNick21

Benched
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;3084132 said:
They just got lucky yesterday.

Lucky? Did you watch the game? Green Bay's defense dominated almost the entire game. Dallas could do nothing on offense until garbage time. Just admit they got whipped. It'll be alot easier on you I assure you. I've done it this year and it's much easier than looking for ways to make it not so bad. Haha.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
terrifNick21;3084145 said:
Lucky? Did you watch the game? Green Bay's defense dominated almost the entire game. Dallas could do nothing on offense until garbage time. Just admit they got whipped. It'll be alot easier on you I assure you. I've done it this year and it's much easier than looking for ways to make it not so bad. Haha.

Yep. Lucky. Just like you guys against the reeling Broncos. :D

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Green Bay isn't all that talented... They just got lucky yesterday. The sun shines on a dog's *** every once in a while. Dallas killed themselves pretty much.

Green Bay and Superbowl don't mix, Skip sounds ********.

Honestly, everytime the Cowboys lose, you always hear this.

Dallas is the best team in the league and everytime we lose, it is because the other team got lucky or Dallas killed themselves.

Sometimes I think the players buy into this themselves.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maikeru-sama;3084236 said:
Honestly, everytime the Cowboys lose, you always hear this.

Dallas is the best team in the league and everytime we lose, it is because the other team got lucky or Dallas killed themselves.

Sometimes I think the players buy into this themselves.
We're not the only fan base that does this.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
terrifNick21;3084145 said:
Another TROLL.

terrifNick21

Benched
Reaction score
Fletch;3084181 said:
Yep. Lucky. Just like you guys against the reeling Broncos. :D

Lol. As if we weren't reeling, too? Hey, I won't lie, I was shocked the Skins played like they did. But it was great to see, no doubt.

Boyzmamacita;3084264 said:
Another TROLL.

I say something that you don't agree with and you call me a troll? Why don't you say something to make my point wrong. Ya know, a suffice argument. I guess you're upset that you know what I said is correct.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Dallas got whooped by Green Bay's Defense. This is fact.

But???? Talented? Huh? I mean, yes, Rogers, Grant, Driver, Woodson,

Romo, Witten, Barber, Austin,Ware,Sense, Ratliff, James, Jenkins,Spence?

I think Dallas played a bad game, caused by some of the stuff Green Bay was doing on Defense, disguising stuff. Green Bay also made something with the turnovers, Dallas didn't. Ball game.

But, talented? Not buying that. Getting beat is getting beat. But, Dallas got beat by a much hungrier and better Green Bay team on Sunday.

Course, Talent can go out the window, gimme the hungrier team.

Wonder what the talk is gonna be next week if Green Bay loses to the Niners. Will it be another "hangover" game? LOL..

Face it, neither Cowboys OR the Packers are a consistent team. Now, Indy, Pats, Saints? Vikes? Pretty consistent.

kristie

Reaction score

Green Bay and Superbowl don't mix, Skip sounds crazy.

skip IS crazy.