Video: Some Senior Bowl practice drills

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Sadly as the Saints and Vikings are preparing for the Super Bowl the Cowboys brain trust is down in Mobile focused on the Senior Bowl.

Here's a vid of some of the guys going thru drills...

[youtube]1ODX2ZCEZvg[/youtube]

In this video you saw Guard Mike Iupati from Idaho who is and should be on the Cowboys radar.

I think the Cowboys would use him as a Guard and maybe even see if he can push Kyle Kosier for the job. But he's the #1 Guard on a lot of draft boards so he may not even be available when they pick unless they trade up.

You also saw CB's Kyle Wilson from Boise State and Devin McCourty from Rutgers who could also be prospects for the Cowboys.

I was pretty impressed with Jared Odrick from Penn State too. He looks like a guy who will fight all day long. I could see him playing DE for the Cowboys.

By the way. At the 5:32 mark you will see O'Brien Schofield go down with a bad knee injury. It has since been confirmed that it's a torn ACL for him. Sucks.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3255575 said:
Sadly as the Saints and Vikings are preparing for the Super Bowl the Cowboys brain trust is down in Mobile focused on the Senior Bowl.

Here's a vid of some of the guys going thru drills...

[youtube]1ODX2ZCEZvg[/youtube]

In this video you saw Guard Mike Iupati from Idaho who is and should be on the Cowboys radar.

I think the Cowboys would use him as a Guard and maybe even see if he can push Kyle Kosier for the job. But he's the #1 Guard on a lot of draft boards so he may not even be available when they pick unless they trade up.

You also saw CB's Kyle Wilson from Boise State and Devin McCourty from Rutgers who could also be prospects for the Cowboys.

I was pretty impressed with Kyle Odrick from Penn State too. He looks like a guy who will fight all day long. I could see him playing DE for the Cowboys.

Jared Ordick but I agree

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
I love Ducasse in the 2nd round for us. He could be our future RT and slide to OG if needed. Lots of versitility.

dasander

Reaction score
Main do Mike Iupati and Vladimir Ducasse look big! That's what I'm talking about. We need to draft one of those guys! They're beasts! Albert Haynesworth or Pat Williams won't push those guys around!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3255602 said:
I love Ducasse in the 2nd round for us. He could be our future RT and slide to OG if needed. Lots of versitility.

The kid Wang from Va Tech. Wow, he looked horrible at LT. I didn't even put the footage in because he looked so slow.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Iupati, Olsen, and Ducasse all looked good at OL. Odrick and Alualu looked good at DL.

Imagine...

Iupati...1st
Ducasse...2nd
Alualu...3rd
Olsen...4th

I'd be horny for a month.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3255731 said:
Iupati, Olsen, and Ducasse all looked good at OL. Odrick and Alualu looked good at DL.

Imagine...

Iupati...1st
Ducasse...2nd
Alualu...3rd
Olsen...4th

Iupati measured in with 35" arms. If he continues to play well this week he is going to be looked at as a Tackle, maybe even Left Tackle, before the combine even arrives.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
McLovin;3255793 said:
:eek:

And on that note, I will adjourn for the night
:)
Sorry about the image in your dome man. I hope you won't have nightmares.

newlander

Reaction score
holy crap that's brutal for Schofield. So he blows out his ACL out: now what? Rehab, etc..but do you think he had an insurance policy (usually Lloyds of London) or will someone roll the dice on him in later rounds...he was projected as a first rounder wasn't he?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Hostile;3255731 said:

Imagine...

Iupati...1st
Ducasse...2nd
Alualu...3rd
Olsen...4th

:lmao: