VIDEO: Supernova (Tony Romo fans)

rexrobinson

Reaction score
Well this is my first attempt at editing and creating a video. So if it looks and feels like a "first project" it is.

This is a tribute to Tony Romo and the anticipation all season to play him. The title is "Supernova".

Supernova relates to the death of an old star (Drew Bledsoe) and the birth of a new one.(Tony Romo)

It is kind of artsy-fartsy for a football video but I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrdXttp-0pg

locked&loaded

Reaction score
put the song champagne supernova by oasis in for the music. pretty cool idea though.

DBoys

Reaction score
rexrobinson;1156259 said:
Well this is my first attempt at editing and creating a video. So if it looks and feels like a "first project" it is.

This is a tribute to Tony Romo and the anticipation all season to play him. The title is "Supernova".

Supernova relates to the death of an old star (Drew Bledsoe) and the birth of a new one.(Tony Romo)

It is kind of artsy-fartsy for a football video but I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrdXttp-0pg

I would like to see it rex but I am on Vista and youtube doesn't work :( Can you upload to filefront or something?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
vista is blocking youtube? what type of error are you getting?

rexrobinson

Reaction score
DBoys;1159462 said:
I would like to see it rex but I am on Vista and youtube doesn't work :( Can you upload to filefront or something?

Sure thing I am going to put it on there tonight. I am quite suprised at how many people like this. I made this video in Windows Movie Maker but I bought Adobe Premeire 2.0 this weekend and just figuring out how to use it.

It is insanly more powerful that Windows Movie Maker and I have a ton of ideas.

-anyone have audio/video of T.O. saying were not going to Philly to taste the cheesesteaks or visit the crack in the Liberty Bell?

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner National Football League because its content was used without permission!

OH NOES!

rexrobinson

Reaction score
lol yeah my video got a lot of views and I guess it got around to one of the league snitches.